Chapter 31

AmerieSanchez: It's always a good time

AmerieSanchez: It's always a good time. #OldPicture

2,000,000 likes ~disabled  comments

---

The night has finally arrived. Joe will be making his announcement to the WWE universe and my emotions are completely all over the place. Thankfully for us, we were able to fly in his sisters, daughter and Galina.

I wanted Joe to have as much support as he could get so we flew them in two days ago and they have been staying at our home in Beverly Hills. Knowing that they could take the time to be here, means the world to Joe so it means everything to to me.

Vanessa, Myritza and Summer can only be here for the WWE announcement then they are flying back home because they live busy lives.

I grab a hold of Joelle's hand as we make our way through the crowd and thankfully, we have security helping us. I ignore the fact that fans are photographing us as this moment isn't about us.

"You look like a Malibu Barbie." Joelle comments as she looks at me with a smile which makes me a smile.

"Thank you." I squeeze her hand. "I've always wanted to be a barbie."

"You have gorgeous glow, very stunning." Vanessa tells me and I smile while thanking her. 

After my breakdown, my mom bought me a few pregnancy tests which all came back negative

After my breakdown, my mom bought me a few pregnancy tests which all came back negative. A huge part of me was relieved but another part of me was somewhat hopeful. Being with Joe has made excited for my future with him and you better believe that I want to give this man lots of babies.

I just know that the time wasn't right because I have just launched my first business which has become very successful and Joe has cancer. He is going to need me now more than ever and I need to be able to divide my attention between him and The Dreams.

I greet a few fans as we make our way to our seats. A few people ask for selfies so I excuse myself from Joe's family as I pose for pictures with them since the show has barely begun. 

"You are beautiful. Thank you for taking pictures with us." Two little girls tell me and I pull them in for a hug while thanking them. I head back over to my seat and I let out a small sigh as the Raw show finally begins.