Chapter 38

AmerieSanchez: Pre Rock Concert #NoNipSlip

4,000,000 likes ~ 19,398 comments

---

I bend down to catch my breath as Joe powers through his workout. I decided to workout with Joe today and it was a big mistake especially since he decided to train with his trainer. I have never sweat as much as I am right now.

"Fuck." I curse as I grab my water while looking over at Joe.

"You good?" Joe glances over at me and I respond to him

I just wanted to workout today to get some energy since I have been exhausted these last few days. This pregnancy is now starting to take a toll on me from morning sickness to fatigue. 

Joe has been back at WWE for a month and a half so he is really going ham in the gym. The greatest part about his return is that he is more of a midcard and he is not getting a push. This is great for us because we get to spend more time together especially since I now have a baby bump.

It's bigger than I expected for thirteen weeks but I am pregnant with twins. I have really warmed up to the idea of having children after seeing my bump grow and reading up on the development of the fetus.

Joe may have been through this already but this is a first for me so everything is pretty exciting. We have entered our second trimester and our doctor has informed us that we can now tell our family and friends.

As far as symptoms go, my hair is way thicker and glossier so I haven't really been wearing hair extensions since my hair just looks amazing. My breasts are slightly tender and my sex drive has increased. Joe and I have been getting it in atleast four times a day.

I try to sneak in a quickie whenever I can but Joe is pretty exhausted so I don't always get my way. Before the trainer arrived, it got pretty steamy in here which adds to the reason why I can't finish this workout.

"Ok, I'm done." I tell Joe as I pat his back. "I'm going to eat."

"Aren't you going to shower first?"

I flip him off, "The babies needs to eat."

---

Joe and I don't have a new house yet but we are still looking for the perfect home. Since I am pregnant and Joe is back to work, we want to take our time with the house hunting but we aim to be out before I give birth.

I have invited all of my close friends and family to our place for a beautiful dinner in our garden. Joe and I spent hours decorating the backyard with fairy lights, balloons and other cute shit.

My mother is here with my stepfather along with Jelena Knight, The Momoa's, Dwayne and Nya. The entire Lundgren clan is here, R Truth showed up with Titus and we also have the Usos, Trinity, Colby, Jonathan and Rebecca here tonight.

"It looks so beautiful, you look beautiful." My mother says as she kisses my cheek and I thank her. We spend the next half hour greeting everyone and getting them all settled in. 

I'm happy to see Amelia here with my dad's wife.

"Is Nikita or dad coming?" I ask my sister and 

"Nikita isn't answering my calls." Amelia shrugs her shoulders and I roll my eyes before turning to my step mom.

"I'm sorry hunny." I shake my head. 

I walk away from them as tears threaten to spill from my eyes. My relationship with my sisters and my father have been estranged for months now. I seem to be the only one who wants to fix things and it hurts to know that they aren't here.

"Joe." My bottom lip trembles as I grab my fiance, pulling him away from Colby.

"Amerie." My sister calls my name, attracting the attention of others and I just burst into tears right there. 

Joe sighs as he pulls me in for a hug as he realises that my dad and Nikita won't be showing up. I have been trying so hard to make things work but I've been met with nothing so I'm coming to a point where I will be cutting them off.

Joe tells everyone to have a few drinks while he calms me down. I don't look at anyone as I walk into the living room with Joe, my mom follows behind.

"What's going on?" She asks as she looks between us. 

"Dad and Nikita aren't coming." I dab under my eyes with a napkin. "They never speak to me or anything and it hurts. I really wanted them to be here tonight."

"Oh hunny." Joe steps out of the way so that my mom can embrace me. "The best thing that you can do is focus on yourself and your future. Maybe one day they'll come around, maybe they won't. Just don't let it affect you, like people, family come and go."

We speak for a few minutes before I turn to the waiters that I hired for the night. I instruct them to start serving the food and we make our way back outside. 

An hour and a half later, everyone has finished their main course and we are all waiting for our desert. Minus my tearful moment, the dinner has been going beautifully and I'm just happy to be surrounded by the people that I love.

I give Joe's a squeeze thigh, letting him know that it's time.

"Can I have your attention?" I stand to my feet, getting everyone's attention. "Joe and I just want to thank you all for coming to our dinner on short notice. We really appreciate you all for showing up, it means the world to us."

Joe stands up and puts his arm over my shoulder.

"We actually invited you guys here for something more than just dinner." I wiggle my brows, earning a few laughs.

"I'm going to be a dad." Joe announces and everyone freezes.

" Joe announces and everyone freezes

"You're already a dad." Jimmy Uso comments.

I turn to my side and I cup my bump that I have been successfully hiding under this dress that I had made just for tonight.

"OH MY GOD!" Everyone starts screaming once they spot and I am so elated. 

"WE'RE HAVING A BABY!" I scream as everyone jumps to their feet, we are completely surrounded in moments and I'm happy as happy can be.

"Oh MY GOSH!" My mom screams in my ear as she bounces up and down which makes me laugh as the tears roll down our faces. "My baby is having a baby."

"It's good to know that you still have that good sperm." Dwayne jokes, making us laugh. "Lord knows how many times you guys sneak away for a little fun time, I'm surprised that you weren't pregnant after you guys met."