Chapter 40

RomanReigns: It's not often that I share never before seen moments from my job but this is a moment that I will forever treasure

RomanReigns: It's not often that I share never before seen moments from my job but this is a moment that I will forever treasure. Being able to work alongside the legend himself @Undertaker is always a privilege and I'm grateful for him coming out to show support.

tagged: WWE

3,500,000 likes ~ 11,000 comments

---

Today is my first official day back at The Dreams and I had plans to wear a suit for my little comeback moment but pregnancy is starting to kick my butt. My body felt like it was on fire when I was getting dressed and all I wanted to do was have an ice bath.

I was alone with the twins so I had to get them ready and Joseph being a piece of shit peed on my face while I was changing his diapers so I had to shower again. Obviously that meant that we were running late so I threw on a bodysuit and decided to ditch the makeup.

Now that I am at work, I am feeling a range of emotions because I have a lot to catch up on and I'm not really feeling up for it.

"Everything you need to know about their routine is written on this piece of paper." I tell the woman that I have hired to watch the twins while I work. "If they stray off schedule, I have written down things that you can do. You have my number so feel free to text me but if something serious happens then you come straight to my office."

"Ok." Marie smiles while nodding her head. 

"You may be watching the twins for five hours but I promise you that it will not be an easy five hours. Their father is a wrestler and they have seen a few shows so don't let them attempt any moves on eachother." Her eyes widen slightly. "If they start fighting then let me know and I'll sort it out."

After giving Joseph and Thomas a stern talking to that they both ignore, I walk across the hall to my office

After giving Joseph and Thomas a stern talking to that they both ignore, I walk across the hall to my office. Sofia and Jordana are nowhere to be seen so I grab my laptop and start going through my emails which I'm behind on.

"I need a personal assistant." I tell myself as I look at the pile of documents that need my approval. Jordana and Sofia may be co-owners to The Dreams but everything still needs to be approved by me as my signature is the one that finalises everything.