SITN :: 42

*seokmin*

i tapped jisoo hyung's back consecutive times now since he wasnt freeing the hug for about three minutes straight. his three friends are watching us while seola was trying so hard not to look at our directions. i dont know kung kita ba nila kung gaano kahigpit yung yakap ni hyung sakin or what because hell, he was hugging me so tight that i could gasps some air. geez.

"h-hyung. ." i was feeling awkward seconds by seconds kasi nakikita kami ni seola and i know she would felt jealous and all. kakasagot pa nga lang nya tas ganito agad. it wasnt my intention to get her jealous kaya nga gusto ko nang tanggalin yung yakap ni hyung.

after more than four minutes, he finally freed the hug and i could feel the side of my neck was soaking. did he really cried that hard, aint he? he looked at me and cupped my cheeks. his eyes was bloodshot and was screaming how he's worried about me. i appreciate him being worried towards me. . pero hindi yung worried na gusto ko. he was only like this because i was his best friend.

"where the hell have you been? weve been searching for you so bad." it was low, slow and very sedative like he was making sure that i could understand it.

"im tired, hyung. i want to sleep."

i slowly pushed his arms away and walked passed by him while mom was following me from behind. seola was eyeing me and her eyes screamed something like she was judging me. hindi pa ba sapat na nasayo na yung lalaking pinapangarap ko? what more do you want? i pursed my lips and walked passed by them but ren halted me and showed me my phone. i took it from him and smiled at him before continuing my tracks going inside. magt-thank you nalang ako sakanya thru jisoo hyung.

when i went inside the mansion, the guard and some helpers rushed to me to asked me if im fine or if i was hungry. all of them screamed so worried about me. i just let out a small smile and shook my head once they've asked me if i wanted something to eat. they didnt ask further and just let me have my way to the staircase, i could feel that mom was following me from behind. i darted her a glance and showed her i was going to my room, she nodded as i jolted myself at my room already and locked it.

i didnt waste any minute as i proceeded straight to my bathroom to take a shower. i felt so sticky and i could smell myself pero hindi naman ganon kalala. i shut my eyes once the shower steadily flowing from above to my body but i opened my eyes again after the scene of what i witnessed earlier flushed through my head. para talaga syang aksidente na hindi ko kailanman makakalimutan and it felt like i need to take meds for me to forget those even in just short period of time.

sobrang sakit talaga nya. all of my life i had never knew that jisoo hyung. . could do that to a girl. since then when we became friends, he never had a girlfriend though, there were bunch of girls who're ready to be owned to. he never thought of having a lover before. . but look at him now. surprising a girl even though he was just asking that girl to be his girlfriend.

kaya sobrang swerte ni seola. kahit ayaw ko sakanya, but if jisoo hyung was happy and in love with her, tatanggapin ko na.