SITN :: 48

*seokmin*

i tried so hard to focus on the prof in front who're saying something about her grading system on her subject, but i found it boring so i leaned my head on my desk and stared at the ceiling pero kita ko si eunha na seatmate ko ngayon. i was really not in a mood to engage myself with anyone, i just want to be alone inside the darkened room and cried there. but because i need to attend schools, i was here. . sitting jadedly.

when eunha notice that i was silent and i was probably zoning out, she poke my arm tyring to get me back to my senses. eunha knows how to cheer people up, sya takbuhan ko minsan kapag naiiyak ako but mostly i tried to fight the urge of me crying and show them i was strong. she smiled at me sweetly, flushing those bunny smiles of her as she tried to comfort me by poking her finger on my skin.

"kain tayo after nito, want mo? libre ni jungkook." she laughed after she mentioned one of our friends too, which was jungkook.

jungkook snorted, he was behind us and was sitted next to yuju. "why me? seokmin was the one's who're rich among the four of us." he argued and he even widened his eyes to eunha. i somewhat shipping them with each other. they have plenty of similarities, i just wonder why they didnt like each other more than just a friend.

oh, it reminds me of my relationship with jisoo hyung.

"shut up guys, the prof was talking in front." yuju shushed them.

"come on, pup. that prof arent talking any good." jungkook argued once again.

"even if!"

and then, they argued again but stopped right after the prof raised her voice making me sat properly and tried so hard to looked like i was fine. there were her grading system written on the white board and she started discussing it kahit na kaka-discuss lang nang previous prof namin yan. they were all the same so hindi ako nakinig until she finally dismissed us. once she went out of the room, jungkook and yuju continued their bickers while eunha was just cheering for them.

wala akong ganang tumayo and i tucked the strap of my bag on my shoulder. as long as i want to be alone inside the room, pero nagugutom na ko so i was left no choice but to come with my three other friends heading to the nearest cafeteria dahil gutom na daw si eunha. wala namang bago sakanya. she was always hungry. we sat at the vacant tables and chair on the side while jungkook and eunha was the one who bought our meals dahil nadin pumayag si jungkook na manlibre.

yuju and i were silent, not until i startled as a silver tray full of meals served in front of me. i jerked my head to whom it could be and was about to glare at it but those faded when i saw that johnny was the one who served it for me. teka. . bakit to nandito?! yeah, we informed each other that we'll meet later but i thought it was after class. geez.

"what are you doing here? i thought we'll see each other after class." i arched him a brow and acted like i was scolding him though, i wasnt in the mood to talk. "and the foods. was this all for me?" then i pointed out at the tray in front of me. it was pasta, sandwich, one sliced of pizza, bottled water and a glass of orange juice.