SITN :: 46

*seokmin*

it was already six when i decided to went out of my unit to greet my friends and finally to eat dinner since i was already starving. this was the first time wonwoo hyung would treat us so para sulit, hindi talaga ako kumain and bet some of us did the same.

the four of us met at the staircase, ready to go to wonwoo hyung's floor unit which was on the fourth floor. wala si jihoon hyung and sabi ni seungkwan, di pa daw lumalabas so i insist that i should be the one who would knocked on jihoon hyung's door. baka busy pa makipaglandian kay soonyoung hyung. iba talaga may mga jowa ngayon ayt.

i knocked on jihoon hyung's door as soon as i stopped in front of his unit. when i heard nothing a response for the past five seconds, dinikit ko yung tenga ko sa pinto but i heard nothing again in the inside so i knocked once again but this time, it was louder so he could hear that we were looking for him already. i had to shout at him while bragging his door and after almost a minute, the door swung open revealing jihoon hyung who're smiling from ear to ear.

i arched him a brow, asking him why the hell he was smiling like he won a lottery and i was about to ask him when i remember that maybe he was talking to soonyoung hyung the moment i bragged his door. well, based on jihoon hyungs smile right now, he do really looked so in love. . and here he goes again, i wonder, how did soonyoung and jihoon hyung got it right.

when were complete, we knocked on wonwoo hyungs door and he welcomed us with smiles though it didnt reached his eyes and he also looked sad. i wonder again if jeonghan hyung or the others saw it, but wonwoo hyung was a bit woeful today. we went inside his unit and we stayed at the salas for a moment cause he signalled us to.

"sorry delivery lang kakainin natin. you all know i couldnt cook."

jihoon hyung shook his head. "okay lang yan! libre mo naman kaya kebs na!"

"for the first time wonwoo hyung you treated us some foods." i retorted after jihoon hyungs statement. first time nga kasing manlilibre ni wonwoo hyung! if i was rich enough, then wonwoo hyung was richer than me. though walang words na richer. geez.

wonwoo hyung rolled his eyes. "waw ha coming from you! ang yaman yaman mo kahit isang canned beer di mo magawang manlibre!" he fired back making others laughed.

oy waw nanlibre kaya ako! that time during the first spring term yung ako yung natalo sa laro amp! didnt they remember it?!

"what do you except from seokmin? he's stingy as af!"

"come on seungkwan says the who're not a free loader!"

"shut up guys im having the time of my life eating!" minghao announced at ang palaka nandon na sa dinning and he was already ransacking the foods there! langhiya talaga neto!