SITN :: 62

*seokmin*

"congratulations sophomores!"

i immediately opened my both arms to greet some of the sophomores who're running to the backstage to see us. there were three persons who hugged me and all of them are crying so i did nothing but to tell them how much i am very proud of them and how they did great for today. they were crying on my shoulders so hard and i know it was because of happiness.

todays show was successful. . and its because of them.

"stop crying now, babies. your make up would swelled up on your faces." they laughed at my words then they freed the hug. i wipe their tears away using my both bare hands while flushing those sweet and proud smile of mine. "your kuya seokmin was very proud of you. keep up, okay?" they nodded to me and they started crying again so i hugged them once again.

i saw seungkwan and other seniors were also hugging almost all sophomores actors because almost all of them are crying out of happiness right now. well, who wouldn't be crying now that the show was successful and you play a huge part of that event. these babies i was proud of and i could see the brighter future ahead of them as performing arts students.

after the crying session, our advisers, prod manager gave us free dinner mostly to the actors before they could go home. i had to eat with them while asking some of them how they felt when they first performed with a huge crowd watching them. seungkwan joined too so our circle was a bit loud. it took us thirty minutes to finish eating and our director had us some break before tdr. its okay to be late though since we'll spending the night here.

once the break was over, our director called for us already and he was looking for seungkwan who's nowhere to be found inside the gym so i insisted to looked for him instead at nakita ko syang nakaupo sa bench malapit sa entrance nang gym, looking like he was reminiscing something on his own. i called for him and tried to smile though i know how fake it was and how it didnt reach my eyes. he smiled to me too before we both went inside the gym.

the rehearsals took four hours since nagkaproblema sa sound system nang sound department. hindi daw compatible yung speaker sa laptop na dala nila though they used the same and speaker earlier when the show was happening. our director and stage manager had to change the plans and they also looked for other laptops, luckily naayos naman sya right after.

after kong magbihis nang comfortable clothes ko, i followed seungkwan from behind and sat beside him outside the gym. the surroundings was already in a deep black and only the orange light bulbs are the lights coming from every edge of the nearby building. i folded my legs then i hugged those and i leaned my chin on the top of my knee, staring at the nothingness in front of me. kami nalang yung tao dito so the night was silent. . as always.

"for sure, jisoo hyung wont be here tomorrow." a sad and broken smile crept into my face as the memory of how he promised that he wants to see me performing on the stage flushed through my head. i felt nostalgic. "he's not supporting me anymore. he wasnt my best friend anymore. he changed. . drastically."