SITN :: 37

*seokmin*

"wait what? seryoso ka seokmin?! you really want to torture yourself, aint you?"

i groaned and took a sip of my frappe feeling wonwoo hyung's eyes on me. we were here at the megamall cause i badly wanted to talk to someone right now plus i was being bored at the mansion. it was supposedly jeonghan hyung but he was busy being a part time doctor at their own hospital so yeah. jisoo hyung was out since inutusan ni mommy hong so he couldnt do anything but to follow what his mother wanted him to do. i informed him naman na aalis ako and im going to meet one of my friends.

wonwoo hyung was staring at me with confuse looks on his face. i did told him kasi na tinutulungan ko si jisoo hyung about don sa surprises nya para kay seola. they all knew naman before vacation na may nililigawan na si jisoo hyung. i did told them that or else. . they noticed. and eto, di sya makapaniwala na i was helping him for that girl kahit makakasakit sakin.

i rolled my eyes. "as if i have a choice hyung. i was his best friend, and kanino pa ba sya hihingi ng tulong kundi sakin lang."

"you could've said you have something to do! kesa naman masaktan ka." he snorted afterwards then he take a bit of his mousse cake.

"what other things i could reasoned out e wala naman akong gagawin the whole summer." i was still pouting while slicing my cake and was still sipping through the straw of my frappe continuously. "so i guess, ill just go with the flow. whatever happens the next day, yun na yun."

"you're gonna break your heart."

i smiled. "and thats love." the side of his lips rose up and he shook his head as he run his fingers through his hair, and by that actions, i saw that shining diamond bracelet he was still wearing. "what about you hyung? you and that mingyu?"

he looked at me for a second before he smiled. "just walked away when you couldn't take it any longer the next day, okay?" he slided the topic. he didnt answer my questions.

i nodded. "yun naman talaga gagawin ko. bahala na. basta kung saan sya masaya, don ako."

we continued eating while talking about something. i was really trying so hard to dropped the topic with him and that mingyu pero lagi nyang iniiwasan. he would changed the topic afterwards or he would gone silent. wala naman akong magagawa kung ayaw nyang pagusapan. i was just curious since i knew that that mingyu and him cant be together and his parents didnt know he was a bi. but whatever it was, i just hope that he was happy. . oh bet, he did. umaabot sa mata yung ngiti nya e.

after we ate, i invited him to lurk around the mall since it was still early and for sure, wala din naman syang gagawin. i treat him arcade card with one thousand points, tag-isa kami. we spend so much time at the claw dahil nadudulas yung stuff toy kapag nasa taas na. we were both laughing and groaning at the same time. i suddenly remember johnny with his claw. the unicorn. we also tried other games and i was happy seeing wonwoo hyung happy.