SITN:: 13

*seokmin*

kaagad akong lumabas ng bathroom and i darted jisoo hyung with my most death glare but he just laughed and shook his head. i was having a good time showering but i got interrupted when he entered the bathroom without my consent. nakakainis.

"where are you going? you're not done with your routine." he asked arching a brow. he was applying the toothpaste on his toothbrush.

i rolled my eyes. "lalabas! who told you to get inside my bathroom without my consent huh? may restroom don sa labas!" bulyaw ko and i pointed at the restroom there on the kitchen. i have two comfort rooms yet he choose to used this one inside my room!

he laughed. "and? i want to do my routine here." after he said he, he inserted the toothbrush in his mouth and started brushing his teeth while looking at me. i shook my head and was about to went out of the bathroom already when he grabbed my hand, halting me from going out.

jusko naman. dont make it hard for me! not because we're both guys that doenst mean we can stay this long inside the bathroom alone! and we both know we're not that straight!

"im going to do my routine after you." but he shook his head and signalled me to wait.

wala akong nagawa and i just waited for him to finished brushing his teeth at ang mokong tinatagalan talaga! he had been brushing his teeth side by side for about five minutes now! packing tape ano ba yung ngipin nya?! ginto?! hindi ba sumasakit ngala-ngala nito?!

he laughed so hard when he saw my reaction even though the paste was still in his mouth. he almost got choke by laughing so i was the one who laughed at him. he cleaned his mouth along with the mouthwash na nandon sa may gilid. i couldn't stop him from using it because he already poured enough amount of that. akin yun e! bat di nya gamitin yung kanya?!

i was arching a brow and my both arms are folded on my chest level waiting for him to finished cleaning himself. he laughed at me again after he jerked his head to me pero tinaasan ko lang sya ng kilay. he shook his head and i thought that he was going to go out but my eyes widened when he picked my toothbrush and he started to apply the toothpaste there.

"what do you think you're doing?! toothbrush ko yan!" i hissed and was about to get back my brush but he pulled those away.

he nodded. "yeah and i was the one who will brush your teeth."

nanlaki lalo yung mata ko. "what am i? a kid? a babyㅡ?"

"yup, you are my baby. so baby seokmin say 'ih'"

i shook my head. "para kang tanga hyung akin na." pilit ko pading inaabot yung toothbrush but he keeps moving it away from me. ayoko namang lumapit pa since my bathrobe wasnt that fit with my upper body at baka mahulog.

"come on baby, say 'ih'".

so para matapos na, i rolled my eyes before doing what he wanted me to do. i widened my mouth and he inserted the brush there. hawak nya yung baba ko using his other hand while the other one was brushing the brush against my teeth. i was just staring at his face while he was doing it and i couldnt help but to laughed kasi yung reaction nya, kagaya nung sakin. para syang kuneho.

i was really laughing while he was brushing my teeth. ang mokong kasi sinagad hanggang gilagid ko! i had to kick and hit him on his arms by that at nagreklamo ako kasi antagal nyang binabrush yung ngipin ko! parang feeling ko mauupod yung toothbrush ko!