SITN :: 80

*seokmin*

after we talked, we continued eating our foods and it was too late for me to notice na hindi nya pa nagagalaw yung pagkain nya. i asked him why or if he's not hungry, but he told me he doesnt have any appetite because his head was occupied by how he would tell me those informations. oh well, kahit sino naman yata hindi makaka-kain kapag may gusto kang sabihin sa isang tao.

it took us almost an hour before we finished eating and we both decided to lurk around chuncheon plus it was still early and wala naman kaming gagawin once we got back to the dorm. and oh, it was too late for me to notice part two that he didnt packed his clothes yesterday or even last night! akala ko kasi kukuha sya nang damit sa mansion nila but it turns out that he didnt! bakit hindi ko napansin yun kagabi and kanina?! he was acting suspicious na pala.

were holding each others hand while we are walking to the aisle along with the other tourists or people but we couldn't enjoy that much because it was freezing and the leaves was frozen even the road kaya hindi maganda mag-pictorial though spring was along the way just a few more months anyways. we stop by at the pet shop we found beside some jewelry boutique and aayaw sana sya but i told him i want to buy something for wooju. aw, i miss him already though weve seen each other earlier.

"stop pouting or else do you want me to kiss you in public." i glared at jisoo hyung and even hit him on his arms then i rolled my eyes but still pouting. i remember what wooju did earlier while i was looking for some clothes for him thats why i was pouting. yung favorite sweater ko. "but seriously, why are you pouting?"

i pouted more. "nilaro ni wooju yung favorite sweater ko kanina while i was packing my clothes tapos ayaw nya nang ibalik sakin." i sounded like a kid telling his mom what happened on his school and even sounded like i was going to cry. favorite ko kasi yun e! yun nga dapat susuot ko ngayon. nakakainis.

he laughed about it thats why i glared at him. "you're sulking because of that?" i nodded like a kid which made him laugh even more. may nakakatawa ba?! sya kaya agawan nang favorite sweater! kaines. "come on, i have bunch. i could give you some."

"it wouldnt fit! ang laki nang katawan mo kesa sakin."

he poke his tongue on the side of his cheek. "its normal. thats boyfriends thing."

i rolled my eyes. "ewan ko sayo."

after buying some clothes and some leash for wooju, we both went out and got back to the car because it was getting colder time to time plus jeonghan hyung was messaging me already asking me where i was and why i havent back yet. mukhang ako nalang yung wala pa sa dorm because he wouldn't bombered me messages if i wasnt. jisoo hyung was holding my hand while he was driving and thats enough reason why i came back to the dorm with reddened face. nakakainis.

we were greeted by jeonghan hyung at the lobby and he was surprise to see jisoo hyung with me. hindi ko na muna tinanong yung mga kaibigan ko kung kumusta sila since jeonghan hyung invited me to come to them buying some school supplies tomorrow and i decided na bukas ko nalang sila tatanungin. jisoo hyung and i proceeded to our shared unit already and locked ourselves together inside. kahit nasa loob na kami nang unit, ang lamig padin talaga.