SITN :: 56

*seokmin*

i thought my adrenaline wouldn't calmed down earlier, good thing that i did and the whole rehearsal was successful though i had to calm seungkwan down. inis na inis at galit na galit sya sa nakita nya that he couldn't focus on our rehearsal. hansol was also calming him down and i was relieved kasi kapag kay hansol, tumitiklop sya.

the rehearsal took four hours and it was now almost seven in the evening. i was walking with seungkwan and hansol since he wanted to walk seungkwan back to our dorm. they keep teasing each other, being sweet and hansol even carried seungkwan's bag making me scrunch my nose. i was really wondering kung nag-aaway ba tong dalawang to e. as what i told you, their love story was really almost perfect, yung parang di ka makakahanap nang rason kung bakit mo sila paghihiwalayin.

i was really envied as to how unique and pure their feelings was for each other. ni wala ngang third party akong nababalitaan kay seungkwan. they are both so loyal to each other. . and i hope, i could get the same as their story.

hansol bade his goodbyes to us and i was really rolling my eyes when he kissed seungkwan on his forehead, eto namang si seungkwan shempre namula. i was teasing him until we both parted our ways since his units floor was in the second only, while mines was at third floor same with minghao. i was surprise to see my lights at the salas was turned on and i could see that jisoo hyung was inside the unit. akala ko kasi don na naman mags-stay kay seola.

oh. . seola, that reminded me of what i had heard earlier and now, my curiosity keeps coming back inside my head. geez. i maintained my facade until i knocked on my door before twitching the door knob, and to my surprise part two, jisoo hyung was the one who opened the door for me from the inside. he was wearing his glasses again and was reading his thick book already.

"why didnt you informed me that your rehearsal for today would take too long?"

i pursed my lips while i was removing my shoes. "something happened earlier. and hindi ko din naman alam na tatagal nang ganon yung rehearsal." it was the first time our rehearsal took so long during school days. mostly kasi three hours lang sya kada days exclude the saturdays kasi kung kaya maghapon that day, ipupush talaga ni direk. "and you? why're you here? di ka pupunta kay seola?"

he shrugged his shoulders. "i let her out with her friends today. . celebration, i guess?"

i furrowed my brows. "celebration for what?" okay, so let me clear myself. i wasnt curious as to why seola was running a celebration with her friends, i was only trying to see if jisoo hyung was noticing something strange about his girlfriend.

remember what i heard earlier?

"she perfect the recit earlier."

i bit my lower lip after realizing and connecting what i heard about earlier. so totoo nga? totoo ngang na-perfect ni seola yung recit nila kanina. and remember that jisoo hyung and her was classmates so that means, totoo din na gumagana yung ginagawa nyang something kay jisoo hyung. i was really having a trouble inside my head. hindi ko alam kung tama bang akusahan si seola that she was using jisoo hyung or what e.