SITN :: 30

*seokmin*

"earth to lee seokmin!"

i immediately jerked my head to johnny and glared at him after making me startled and he even took away the ice cream i was staring to for i dont know minutes already. he slidded back my ice cream in front of me and i scooped an ample amount of it though, it stings inside my bare teeth.

"what happened? you keep zoning out." he was eating his ice cream too and would take a slice of his red velvet cake. he was staring at me with brows furrowed asking me whats wrong.

i shrugged my both shoulders. "i. . dont know? its just that. ." i looked down to stare at my ice cream. i stared at it for a moment befor i heave a sighed. "my best friend was courting someone else." i looked sideways then shook my head and i continued to eat.

"best friend? you mean, yung nasa legma?"

i nodded. "the one and only."

"how come would he was courting someone else e ikaw yung mahal non, diba?"

my brows furrowed and i slowly shifted my gaze to johnny. he was eating his cake slowly and even his ice cream while staring at me. i honestly dont get what he said. ako? mahal ni jisoo hyung? oh.. of course seoks, he loves you! as best friend. he made it clear to you na hanggang don lang kayo diba? so dont assume that johnny's words were real. you knew to yourself that you are nothing but a best friend to him. .

the i love you's you both are exchanging was for being best friends only. . kahit hindi ganon yung meaning non para sayo.

i laughed. "of course he loves me. . as best friend." i tried to smile so wide as i scooped my ice cream.

"sure ka don?" he sounded not convince like as if he knew something else more than i do.

i nodded. "sayo nadin nanggaling diba? how come would he court someone else if i was the one who he loves, right? so yeah.." i let out as small smile and ate my ice cream. "and best friends was all we ever could be. no other than that."

i continued eating my ice cream while holding my head low. i know johnny was still staring at me so i must keep my facade. ayokong umiyak sa harapan ng ibang tao mostly in a public place. di nga ako makaiyak sa harapan ni mama sakanya pa kaya. plus i dont want him to know how weak i was when it comes to jisoo hyung, i want him to know that even in this kind of situation, kaya ko padin yung sarili. and im still strong.

johnny and i didnt talked for about five minutes until he opened up another topic that was way too far from the last times. he was really that humorous and has a light personality. i wonder if he had a girlfriend. . kasi mukhang malabo na walang magkakagusto sakanya. he keeps his eyes on me while we were talking laughing, naco-conscious tuloy ako kung ano itsura ko. the last time i check my face on the mirror was two hours ago before we went outside the avr. gosh.