SITN :: 86

*seokmin*

we both paid our entrance fees and even the wager and we decided to part our tickets to two different horses. oo ayt, kabayo talaga! as in karera nang kabayo! i didnt know he would take me here dahil first all of he knew na wala akong hilig sa ganito and i couldn't even understand the marathon! he told me the reason why he took me here is that, to know kung sino yung gagastos samin ngayong araw! and he even told me to meet my relatives! nakakainis diba?! kung di ko lang to mahal sinipa ko na to kanina pa e!

i placed my wager on the window seventeen where the last horse number was located while he choose thirteen. i gave my wager already while glaring at him. kapag talaga nanalo kabayo ko dito uubusin ko pera nito. kaines. he walked towards me after we both placed our wager and if earlier he was the one being sulky and was pissed, now tables had turned because i still couldn't believe that he took me here! and you know whats more pissing is when he told me we can pet the horses after the race!

we sat next to each other at the bleachersㅡor whatever it is called since i wasnt aware of the things regarding to races. he was still flushing those playful smile of him while i was frowning and my both arms was folded on my chest level and was also pouting. some people were glancing at our directions mostly these group of girls na mukhang magpipinsan yata and they are whispering towards to each other while looking at our directions and what makes me confuse is that because they almost screamed when they saw something.

and because of that, i simply shot a glance to jisoo hyung and the moment i laid my eyes on him. . alam ko na bat tumitili yung mga babae. oh well, jisoo hyung was just brushing his hair up with a smile flushing through his face and what makes him more attractive is his wrist watch. bagay sakanya.

i rolled my eyes. "you're mine!"

he shot me a glance. "you know im all yours. . and why are you frowning?" then he furrowed his brows and the moment he did that, i just shut my eyes when the girls on the side screamed again prolly they saw how handsome jisoo hyung was right now. i heard him giggled. "you're frowning because of them?. . come on baby, there's no need to be frowned of."

"they like you!"

"and so?" i opened my eyes and saw him smirking. "the world knows im yours. let them admire me or like me. . it wont change a fact that i am on a date with you."

i was about to say something but i just screamed the moment i heard the loud honk coming from the side. jisoo hyung laughed first before caging me into a hug. he knew i was getting startled whenever that kind of noise was happening thats why it wasnt new that he would hug me to comfort me. once i was calmed down, we stood up to cheer for our horses and i was wishing so hard na sana yung akin yung manalo! nasa huli yung kabayo ko kaya di ko makita nang buo.

there was another loud horn happened then introducing keme na di ko magets then they had already countdown ten to one at inayos na nila yung kabayoㅡready na tumakbo and the moment they all free, sumigaw agad ako just like other audiences were doing and i screamed so loud when i saw that the number seventeen horse was running so fast! color brown yung katawan nya but his tail was black. yung kay jisoo hyung lumalaban din but not enough to caught up don sa kabayo ko!