SITN :: 87

*seokmin*

after we took a break from vikings, we decided to eat first before continuing to try other rides. and just like earlier, he was the one who paid our meals and i do really pushed and forced him to eat the fancy restaurant. oh well, he didnt complain though i know how he wanted to scold me for choosing that kind of restaurant when we can eat somewhere more cheaper than this. pero ha! libre na nya to, i need to make the most of it at tsaka last na to. we both didnt know kung kelan to ulit mauulit.

i was busy cooing how cute the cookies was because it shaped like a panda's head and even the way the chocolate chip looked like the eyes of it, when my brows furrowed when i heard a sound of camera from someones phone and when i jerked my head in front, i saw jisoo hyung was busy taking pictures of me. and even when i was glaring at him already, he didnt stop taking shots at me at sunod sunod yun!

"stop it!"

the side of his lips rose up. "you looked like a baby." the smirk on his face faded then those turned into sweet smile as he captured another shots of me. "my baby."

i rolled my eyes and didnt pay him attention anymore and just focused on my cookies that looked like a teddy bear. it was just an appetizer so we waited for our actual meal and when our orders came, he insists himself to slice my steak kahit kaya ko namang gawin yun but i just let him because i find it romantic. i just let out a soft thank yous to him but he sends air kisses which made me rolled my eyes. kelan pa to naging romantic?! hindi ako sanay! and please lang paki-balik na yung dating joshua! hindi ko kinakaya e.

we were just silent while we are eating at dahil nadin kasi gutom na kami parehas. it took us almost an hour at the restuarant because he ordered a set of desserts which made my eyes formed into a heart after seeing a banana ice cream! i was craving for it for days now and wala naman kasi sya sa convenience store. after eating and after he paid our bills, we went out of the restaurant to lurk around the whole everland. we dont need a map because weve been here a lot of times already.

jisoo hyung and i was busy taking pictures of the animals here at the mini safari and sometimes would take pictures with them mostly to panda and giraff who are free to interact with the tourist and get pet with and feed them. i couldn't stop myself from smiling so wide out of happiness when the giraff ate my hand because i was holding some leaves for him. jisoo hyung couldn't stop his laughter while busy taking pictures of us. i pet the giraff then i scrunch my nose when his mouth went to the side of my face. the giraff was so friendly.

we keep lurking around, taking pictures with some animals. after the safari, we decided to ride other rides mostly that t-express pero sinabi namin na last ride namin yun so we choose the rolling train kahit sabi ko parehas lang yun! mas extreme nga lang yung sa t-express at mas matagal yung rides. once again, we fall in line and even were not on a ride yet, he was holding my hand already just like he did earlier when we rode the vikings. hindi ko din naman kasi mapigilan yung kaba ko knowing na babaliktad kami don.

"you sure you can? we can pull back."