SITN :: 51

*seokmin*

"yah!

i blinked thrice once our eyes met when i aligned the arnis in front of me, ready to attack someone. sakto paghampas ko sa ere, bumukas ang pinto and it revealed him, with his college' uniform and his thick handouts and books in his hands, as usual. he was wearing his round specs now and those are already falling through his nose bridge

we locked at each others eyes for about some minutes, the arnis was still pointing exactly on his face but when i realized how awkward it was, i looked away and i pulled back the arnis. i turn around to picked up my phone and swipe the screen trying to get back to where i am earlier. i was practicing my fighting scene right now using the arnis jeonghan hyung and i bought yesterday.

i felt him behind my back that he walked towards to the guests room and i even heard how he locked it, without saying any words to me. oh well, we had been like that since that day so it wasnt new to me. pero nagugulat pa din talaga ako na umuuwi pa sya dito sa unit though he could actually rent free himself with his girlfriend. i heave a sighed and continued watching the tutorials on my phone.

after getting what it looked like in the video, i stood up and positioned myself along with my arnis in the air and then, i shouted again just like awhile ago and pointed the arnis in front of me to where he entered earlier. i stayed like that for a second then i changed my position while throwing the arnis in the air tyring to fought with something invisible. ganon lang ginawa ko paulit-ulit and was trying to imagine that i was actually in the movie to where i had to hit something.

i picked up my phone and pause the video. i sat on the floor then i massaged my forearm, i could feel it burning at mukhang hindi ko maigagalaw nang maayos kinabukasan. jeonghan hyung told me to warm up first before proceeding to my main agenda, and because i was born being excited at anything, sinubukan ko agad kaya ayan, ang sakit tuloy. shete.

kinuha ko yung arnis na nasa sahig and i stared at it for a moment... "you can do it, seoks. ganyan talaga for first timers and then, you'll get used to it." i smiled and shook my arm while holding the arnis. i exhaled a large amount of air before standing up, ready for another tutorial. "lets go seoks! you can do it!" then i shook my body and jumped a little.

i positioned myself to what im doing earlier then i threw the arnis in the air while shouting after the routine, i turned around to gave another attacked to something. my arnis went up and down, side to side, forehand and backhand, above my head and even below on almost my foot. i turned around again to do the same thing without pausing any seconds. my sweats was swelling up my face but i dont care, wala namang makakakita sakin kundi ako lang.

it took me almost ten minutes to do the basic routine and the moment i stopped, i was catching my breathe. i was too lazy to go to the kitchen to drink some water so i just bend down, shut my eyes while gasping for air. my heart was also beating faster like there was a hamster inside and i could feel my head was pumping and was red. nakakapagod yun. kailangan ko na talagang masanay.