SITN :: 92

*seokmin*

it was already half past ten in the evening when minghao and i ended the call with mingyu hyung and wonwoo hyungs mom regarding to the wedding happening next month and since minghao has a huge part of being wonwoo hyung groomsmaid, he needs to update what was happening here and nakisali lang ako since wala naman akong gagawin.

everything was already ready kaya naman todo todo push silang i-bachelors party si wonwoo hyung today. yup, its just a spare of months and everything was ready already. . oh well, what do you expect from both parties who are rich? plus mingyu hyung had planned it all already ever since kahit hindi sya sure kung babalik ba si wonwoo hyung. may bahay na nga daw sila e. singsing at kasal nalang talaga kulang. how goals, right? wonwoo hyung was so lucky. . or i mean, both of them are so lucky.

thats what they deserve though.

after i cleaned myself and changed my clothes into comfortable one, i tucked myself on the mattress beside minghao who are talking to the other line prolly his manager telling him what should he expect once he came back to korea. buti nalang at di pa tumatawag yung manager namin ni seoks, baka bukas pa since tomorrow was our last night. after minghao had talked to other line, kami naman yung nagusap about random things mostly sa buhay nang mga kaibigan namin. and also how we both miss jihoon hyung so much.

i tried falling asleep when the clock strikes at twelve in the midnight. . but after some hours, i opened my eyes again and the moment i turned on my phone, it was already almost two in the morning. geez. paano makatulog?! i dont know if namamahay lang ako or what e, pero i had slept properly naman last night so bakit ngayon lang diba? minghao was already asleep and he was snoring a little already while me. . i was still wide awake!

when i couldnt take it, i stood up then i grabbed my phone with me before i went to the veranda. the night breeze had greeted me with a fine skyline of dubai. it became more aesthetic kasi gabi so i turned on my phone and clicked the camera to capture the view but before i could even click the middle area, i almost screamed in surprise when i saw jisoo hyungs face on the screen prolly calling me right now.

ayaw ko sanang sagutin but i dont have anything to do and it was wait. . anong oras na don sakanila? the time here and from seoul was different so different din for sure yung usual na routine namin. but because i dont have anything to do, i answered his call and sat on the floor of this veranda with cross-legged as i leaned my head on the wall, seeing his face that was so clear to me. joshua hong, ikaw padim pinakagwapo sa paningin ko.

"good morning, baby."

my brows furrowed. "morning din dyan? im at dubai."

he laughed. "no, i checked the time before calling you. its almost two am there, right? and its afternoon here. . wait, why are you still up?" he changed the position of his phone, showing more of his face. he was in his office and he was wearing that typical formal attire. . oh well, kahit ano namang suot nya bagay sakanya.