SITN :: 59

*seokmin*

when everyone was busy memorizing their lines and practising their dance routine in front of me, then there was me staring at the nothingness while holding my script along with my arnis and keep swallowing hard to restrain myself and keep myself compose. alam ko sa sarili ko na hindi ko dapat dinadala yung problema ko dito sa school, pero wala e.

actually, kanina pa nga ako wala sa sarili ko. . or i mean, i had been like this for the past days now and napapansin nadin nila direk including my friends and of course, seungkwan though i tried so hard to smile and to hide what i was suffering inside of me. i still dont want to look weak kahit kitang kita na sya sakin ngayon. eunha had told me that i wasnt the seokmin she knew. . because the lee seokmin they all knew was the person who are independent, strong and has the bravest heart.

but the seokmin they knew before... was slowly, breaking.

"earth to lee seokmin!"

i tried to smile when i flinched in frightened after eunha yelled my name that can be heard even at the hallways. wala kasing prof at hinayaan kaming magpractice sa prod play so she was free to yelled like that. our classmates was already used by how loud she was, including yuju. . oh well, lahat naman kami mga nakalunok nang megaphone kapag nagsasalita. she poke me using her script prolly wanting me get back to my senses.

"im fine jung eunbi. nagpapractice ako nang lines ko." i reasoned out and showed her the script i was holding. i was really supposed to practice my lines but yeah, i keep zoning out time to time.

she rolled her eyes. "sakin ka pa talaga nagsinungaling, huh?"

eunha arched me a brow not buying what i had told her pero imbes na sagutin sya nang honest, i just keep my mouth shut and pretended that i was totally practicing some of my lines. she didnt asked further so i bet she knew that i wasnt in a mood to talk or to bicker with them.

after an hour of vacant, our last subject for today came and she just reminded us our upcoming midterm and she also said how she was supporting our prod play. ibang department kasi yung faculty nya so she wasnt included for preparing our prod play. she gave us handouts to review then after that, she bade her goodbyes to us and she dismissed us that easy. sinabihan nadin kasi nang dean namin yung mga profs out of our college na i-shortened nalang yung class hours nila since were already running out of time to rehears.

ilang months nalang kasi prod play na.

and since our class hours was way more early than before, we need to wait for about another hour for our rehearsals tsaka kasi may klase pa sila seungkwan so we needed to wait for them para kompleto mamaya. i bade my see you laters to eunha, yuju and my other friends since i was going to see jihoon hyung. jeonghan hyung had tasked me kasi to keep an eye on that midget hyung dahil nadin sa issue nang manloloko nyang boyfriend na si soonyoung hyung.

i was really wondering why the hell he wasnt breaking up with that cheater already. i could see on him the way we pushed minghao to break up with his ex way back before.