SITN :: 44

semi-long chapter :)

*seokmin*

sa totoo lang, hindi ko alam kung anong mangyayari this remaining time of the day here at the zoo. some people are looking at us mostly kapag nagsasagutan sila johnny at jisoo hyung over some matter na hindi ko naman maintindihan kung para saan. when johnny was saying something or mostly doing something to me, jisoo hyung always had an argument about that and vice versa. they were like in a competition tas eto namang si seola walang ibang ginawa kundi landiin yung jowa nya. kaines.

i was just watching them bickering about something but sometimes i would halt them kasi parang iba na yung dating sakin. they way the both of them sounded like they were in a match at kailangan isa lang sa kanila pwedeng manalo. di ko talaga maintindihan para saan!

"should i add more kimchi? its good for your skin." before i could react, johnny gave me bunch of kimchi's he ordered for the four of us. johnny was in the middle of giving me kimchi when jisoo hyung halted him from giving me plenty. "what?" he sounded so irritated.

"seokmin doesn't like spicy foods. dont gave him bunch." it was firm and even though i couldnt see his face, i knew he was throwing johnny a death glare. kanina pa sya ganyan!

"he would eat it. this was one of his favorite foods."

"i said he doesnt like spicy foods. huwag ka nang makulit."

"why are you always arguing about what i was doing to him, huh? you werent his boyfriend."

"boyfriend or not i knew seoks more than you do. so stop giving him plenty of kimchies."

"wala kang pake. as long as seokmin wouldn't argue about it, im giving him what he deserve."

"i said doㅡ"

"stop!" i have to get in between them again before they could shout at each other and they were sounded like they were precluding themselves to hurt one another. "i wont going to eat foods with kimchi kaya tumahamik na kayo. you both are making a scene already."

after i said it, johnny swap my food to his na walang kimchi and that made me surprise kasi ambilis nyang gawin yon and my brows furrowed seeing jisoo hyung was also going to do the same, yung ipagpapalit din nya yung pagkain nya sakin since i told them that i wont going to eat with kimchi. wala din kasing kimchi yung kanya. jusko dai, what was really happening? kanina pa sila ganyan.

"lets swap with each other, hon. i also dont want to eat foods with kimchi." seola was smiling from ear and to ear and she signalled her food, ready to swap with jisoo hyung. jisoo hyung couldn't do anything but to swap his food with seola. that made me snorted at the back of my head.