SITN :: 77

*seokmin*

the growling sound of my stomach had me woken up even though i dont wanna open my eyes yet and just lay down on the bed all day but the sound was so annoying and i also felt like i badly wanted to eat something so i was left no choice but to open my eyes as the beige ceiling with fine chandeliers greeted my eyes. the surroundings wasnt eerie because i know i was inside my own room. i rubbed my eyes while i was yawning, still sleepy but i was starving already.

i stared at the ceiling for a minute until my brows furrowed as some scene from earlier came flushing back inside my head. and i widened my eyes after hearing my own moans surrounding the whole area from my memory and even the reasons why i was being like that. after realizing everything, i immediately check my whole body under the mattress and my cheeks burned in no time feeling embrrassed after seeing that i was naked! yeah, i was fully naked!

i covered my whole body even up to my face after remembering what had happened earlier! oo kanina lang yun madaling araw! i could still remember how it started! how we kissed each other, how he marked me and even how he owned me not just once but thrice! jusko po! impit akong napasigaw sa hindi ko malaman na dahilan! i should be happy because it was the man i love but i couldnt because if ever we saw each other today for sure it'll be damn awkward! nakakainis!

right now, i didnt know how could i face him after what happened! geez.

it took me ten minutes before i finally decided to stood up, but the moment i stood up, i just groaned after feeling the muscles on my both arms and legs was burning and was trembling like i couldn't move it properly. ganon ba kami ka-wild kanina that i couldnt walk properly after?! jusko naman. i tried walking slowly up until i finally went inside the bathroom. my hole stings so much and i could feel how massive he was inside of me even the way he pounded behind me earlier.

i had never knew jisoo hyung could be as wild as he is earlier and i had never imagine that we'll be having sex, again! in my entire life, one of the impossible things that i want to happen was him owning me, but those became possible. . we had unpurposely did that before and now we done it, again. i was wondering if he also had sex with seola. geez.

right after i wore a decent clothes, i checked the time and my eyes widened when i saw it was already almost one in the afternoon. yeah, i was really tired and sleepless because of what happened. and oh, jisoo hyung wasnt around the room palaㅡi forgot to mention so i pressumed that he was already downstairs. wala din si wooju so baka magkasama sila.

i was walking slowly and was gripping through the handrail while going downstairs dahil nga i couldnt walk properly. when i finally went to the salas, no one was there but i saw jisoo hyung was in the kitchen and once i had saw him, my heart rate beats faster as the memory of us having that intimate scene flushed through my head. hindi ko talaga alam kung paano ko sya haharapin! i was about to turn around but i just shut my eyes after hearing wooju barked at me as he ran to where i was standing and that was enough to earn jisoo hyung's attention.

wooju bakit ka kumahol?!

"you're awake now. . come here." why does he sounded so casual like something never happened?! while i was here

not knowing how to face him. "cant you walk?"

"kaya ko!"

i pursed my lips after shouting at him after he said something again. i carried wooju before walking slowly towards to his direction and i was glaring at him because he was staring at me prolly watching how the way i walked while pursing his lips, trying to stifle his laughed! oo na tangina hindi nga ako makalakad nang maayos! what more he wanted to see huh?! does he wanted to know how wild and hard he fucked me earlier and how many times we done it?! nakakainis!