SITN :: 60

*seokmin*

i looked away when i couldn't take it any longer. his eyes was screaming different from the way it used to stare at me. his gazes was so intimidating and was darkened na parang may ginawa akong masama sakanya and he was ready to hurt me physically any minute he wants to when first of all wala naman akong ibang ginagawa but to open his eyes and make him realized.

kaso paano ko nga ba to magagawa? how can i do those when he was seeing me as someone else and not as his best friend who're ready to help him at anything? no matter how i tried to convince him, if he couldn't trust me the same, wala din. he was totally different from the way he was before.

and i regret it for not taking a photograph of how we used to be when we were younger.

"why, seoks?. . why are you turning like this? why do you have to change?" i pursed my lips and shut my eyes after feeling how my heart was shrinking on my chest and how it was too painful for me to bear hearing those coming from him. sakanya pa talaga nanggaling. sino ba yung nagbago saming dalawa? "you are not the seokmin that i knew. bakit seoks? bakit ka nagkakaganyan?"

i wipe my tears and opened my eyes. "c-coming from you, jisoo hyung?" i laughed hysterically as i forced myself to looked at him. his eyes was bloodshot and he was swallowing hard while staring at me. . but not the same as before. "sino ba yung nagbago sating dalawa? diba ikaw? you were the first one who acted like as if i wasnt existing anymore and you were the first one who treated me like as if i was a stranger."

he shook his head. "but based on what you were acting these few days mukhang hindi lang ako yung nagbago kundi pati ikaw that you even had to accused my own girlfriend that she was using me. i knew you better than that seokmin."

"and i knew you better than that too, jisoo."

we stared at each others eyes and fought with our gazes but after a minute seeing nothing but coldness with the hint of darkness there in his eyes, i looked away again as tears swelling on my cheeks over and over. parang ang laki nang problema namin kahit hindi naman talaga. all of it was only going to one conclusion but because he was pretending to be as deaf and mute in the situation i was trying to let him aware, lumalaki na to. mas lalong lumala.

hindi naman kasi kami aabot sa ganito kung naniwala lang sya sakin una palang e. but he didnt. he choose to listen to that girl who he didnt knew better thats why the both of us are turning to someone we both know we couldn't imagine. we both changed. hindi lang ako though we know to ourselves that we knew each other more than this.

i swallowed hard, clearing my throat. "you know why were turning like this? because of your girlfriend. you wouldn't gone like this if only you had opened yours eyes since then." i had to say that. i had to remind him that the reason why were turning like this was because of that woman. alam ko naman sa umpisa palang magbabago na si jisoo hyung but i had never knew that we would be like this.