SITN :: 19

blame my acads for corrupting my brain cells and ended up a chapters like these. . .

*seokmin*

"i cant make it today, hyung. i have lots of homeworks to make."

i placed my fresh from laundry clothes and our uniforms together to my huge cabinet while waiting for jisoo hyung to come out to the bathroom. and yes, he used the bathroom that was on my room again even if the restroom there on the kitchen was still the same. . wala nga lang heater.

its sunday today and jisoo hyung was going to attend the chruch while i couldnt since i had to finished my presentations and reports and the dealines was tomorrow so i need it to finish later kahit konti nalang naman sya. tsaka kasi tinatamad ako. i dont know but when i woke up this morning, ayaw kong lumabas nang bahay. i wanted to stay the whole day here in my unit.

the moment i closed my huge cabinet, jisoo hyung went out of the bathroom and my eyes widened as i covered my eyes when i saw him only wearing the towel wrapped around his waist! his toned abs was beaming to me! those tiddies! oh my god no!

"why are you covering your eyes? as if you didnt seen it before." he laughed after those phrase.

"its different today! wala ka pa namang abs nong nakita ko yan!" i was reffering to his upper body, okay? not the whole him! hindi ko pa nakikita yung ano nyㅡokay seokmin thats too much. what you have in between your legs is also what he had there!

i saw in between my fingers that he went closer to me so i hissed which made him laughed. he flexed his hand until it reach my arm pushing those away so that i could get a full of view of his upper body. i hissed again when he tried it, but in the end, he successfully pushed my hands away from my face... now im seeing his full upper body.

"like it, baby?"

my eyes widened when i heard how sexy his voice are! those were like inviting me to something we both know we shouldn't do! and the way the side of his lips rose up while licking his lower lip was so hot! plus his wet hair that was disheveled! tangina ang gwapo! it made me thristy!

lumapit sya sakin tas ako naman ay paatras nang paatras. "dont come closer hyung! masasapak kita!" i threatened him and even clenched my knuckles in the air but he just laughed while staring at me intently. his stares were like drowning me! his eyes was so sexy! fuck you hong jisoo makakalimutan kong best friend kita nang wala sa oras!

"you're so cute, kitten."

he came closer again as i moved backwards and i almost fall on the bed! good thing that my reflexes was on time! i controlled myself from falling on the bed but it turned out in vain when he pushed me on the bed with so much force!

my eyes widened more then he hovered on the top of me and his eyes that was darkened was staring directly to mines. he's scooting closer as i was moving backwards until my back meets the headboard already! now im trapped and doomed! my cheeks was burning and my heart was beating rapidly. he was so close to me! i could feel his breath coming from his nose and mouth plus his upper body!

"h-hyung. ."

"yes, baby boy?"

the smirk on his face didnt fade, even that dark on his eyes. and his voice! packing tape! his eyes went down scanning my upper body. i was fully clothed. but seconds later, he looked up to meet my eyes again. his eyes was intoxicating me so i looked down but when i looked down, his upper body was the one im seeing! god!