SITN :: 58

cw: use of words

*seokmin*

the lunch went silent after that, but mommy hong broke it as she tried to entertain seola though i know that she just forced herself to talk to her. just like jisoo hyung, i knew his mother better dahil nadin sa tagal nyang tinuturing akong anak and what she was facading right now in front of us was fake and force. i wonder if jisoo hyung noticed that his mom doesnt like seola for him. pero alam ko din naman, in the end, mommy hong would accept seola cause she was jisoo hyungs happiness.

ganon naman diba? we forced ourselves to accept the fact because it was someones happiness. . and the happiness of the person we love was all that matters.

while they were talking, i keep my head low and eat silently kaso napapatingin ako sa harapan ko every time na kukuha ako nang pagkain and whenever i was doing those, i could feel that jisoo hyung was stealing glances at me. oh, he was also silent at magsasalita lang sya kapag kinakausap sya ni seola but all of that, he looked like he wasnt in a mood to talk to. . dahil ba naiilang sya sakin? or he wanted me out of his sight? geez.

"mrs. hong, someone was calling you po over the landline."

nahinto ako sa pagkain once i heard those words from one of their helpers. . there's someone calling mommy hong over the line and the telephone was on the salas, which means, she'll stood up and the three of us will be left here in one dinning table. oh gosh. no! but it was already too late to stop mommy hong since she already nodded to the helpers and she started to stood up. oh gosh maiiwan talaga kaming tatlo dito! i can't!

"ill just answer the call, ill be back right after. continue your eating." tita celene smiled at us and when our gazes met, she smiled at me sweetly before she rushed through the hallways down to the salas. . leaving us here, alone.

i heave a sighed secretly and continued to digging my food though i couldn't done it properly dahil nakatingin silang parehas sakin. ay wait, oh yeah, i could feel that seola was also looking at me right now that she felt that something was up between me and her boyfriend na first of all, hindi ko namang inaasahan na mangyayari! yeah i admit that i liked what we did the last time but the fact that i didnt see that coming made me feel awkward like this.

the three of us was only silent but not until seola broke it. "hon, are you done eating? could you get me the hard copy of our handouts the last time? you told me you printed one, right?" using my peripheral vision, i saw how she touched jisoo hyung in his arms. i dont know if jisoo hyung knew that her girlfriend was seducing him.

jisoo hyung nodded. "yeah i have. just wait me here, okay?"

"okay."

i saw how jisoo hyung stood up and he went to where his room was, leaving me here with seola. i quickened my repast so that i could escape from her dark eyes na akala mo may ginawa akong mali.. . and by basing on the way she looked at me, it seemed like she already knew what happened between jisoo hyung and i. and i also wonder kung sinabi ba ni jisoo hyung sakanya.. oh well for sure he did. hindi naman sya marunong magsinungaling.