SITN :: 33

seventeen's performance at TLLS with james corden was incredibly lit! im beyond proud of our boys ㅠㅠ i hope they could also done interview with corden, someday. 🙏

*seokmin*

jisoo hyung and i bade some helpers our goodbyes before the both of us loaded his car. he honk once signalling the guards to open the gate of the garage then he honk once again and the guards raised his hand for goodbyes. i pursed my lips and stared outside once the car move away from our mansion.

today was wednesday and were going to megamall to buy the things needed for his surprises to seola next week. we'll be meeting some of his close friends there already to help us decorate the venue. i still couldnt believe that i was actually helping him to that thing na alam kong makakasira ng puso ko. i know to myself that i was contradict to his plans, but if im going to argue again, i would go back to the reasons why in the first place.

tsaka eto na, nandito na ko. no backouts, no retrieve so i need to face it. i need to condemn. i just hope that after this thing and or whatever seola's answer might be, me and my heart would be fine. sana. . sana maging okay lang ako, pagkatapos.

"were you hungry? you're silent."

i shot jisoo hyung a glance and let out a small smile. "im fine. im just thinking about the designs. . you know im not good at that." i reasoned out though, marunong naman ako kahit papano mag-designs unlike seungkwan na pang-grade one yung gawa kaya kapag may poster making sa college namin, he was always receiving a low grades.

he shook his head and the side of his lips rose up in disagreement. "come on seoks, you're talented. huwag ako." he shot me a glance still flushing that smirk on his lips. oo na, sya na gwapo tangines.

"talented lang sa pagkanta but not in designs." i argued.

"lets see then."

i rolled my eyes after hearing how competitive he was. he knew me better kaya wala akong matatago sakanyaㅡoh there's only one thing i was hiding from him. . and you all know what was that. i got back my eyes on the window while waiting for the car to stopped at the megamall.

after thirty minutes, he parked the car at the megamall's parking lot and we both unload it. i yawned once and blinked thrice before walking with jisoo hyung to enter the mall's entrance. we met his friends on the benches in the middle of this mall's ground floor and the three of them stared at me like they were seeing some celebrity. they are all handsome pero tae huwag nyo akong titigan nang ganyan!

"soo, eto ba? yung best friend mo?" the guy in his brush up hairstyle asked while exchanging his gaze through me and jisoo hyung. "ang gwapo pala in real life."

jisoo hyung hissed. "minhyun, you've seen him plenty of times already." then he shook his head.