SITN :: 31

*seokmin*

i scrunch my nose before throwing my both feet on the ground and stood up. i slowly walked to reach for my door and also slowly opened it as one of the helpers greeted me.

"sir, si sir jisoo po nandito hinahanap kayo." then she signalled her thumb that that person was really at the salas. kita ang salas kung nasaan ako so i didnt dart that person a glance.

"tell him im busy, ssi." 

after i said it, i signalled her that i was closing the door already. she stepped back as i closed the door and locked it. i got back from my bed with my tummy and covered my head using the pillow. call me no manners and all i just couldn't face jisoo hyung right now.

alam kong sinabi kong hindi ko pinagsisihan na kantahin yun and to express my feelings for him on that composed song, but the thing that i was so scared by what would be his reactions, ito yung hindi ko kaya. nakakainis! i know i should take responsibility of what i had done but im not ready to be repudiated! okay na nga sakin na hanggang best friend lang kami tapos dadagdagan pa non! hays. i was so bewildered! i dont know what to do honestly!

i stopped moving and stayed with my position for about three minutes until i groaned after realizing everything! geez. i was so careless! i shouldnt done that! dapat pala iba nalang kinanta ko! pero kasi yon yung nasa requirements so anong magagawa ko?! ano ba! i was really confuse right now! sa sobrang takot kong mawala si jisoo hyung sakin, im hidding everything from him. i just couldnt. . lose him. i can't imagine my life with him avoiding me.

"seoks? seoks si hyung to. . please open the door."

i shifted my position that fast as soon as i heard him knocking on my door. i thought he left already since i told to the helpers that i was busy and of course he would be busy too! don sa kabit nya! char lang. pero bakit hindi pa sya umaalis?! tangines naman e mas lalo akong nahihirapan. i was about not to pay attention to him but he knocked on the door again and said that he was outside.

hindi ko ulit sya pinansin and corvered my whole body with my blanket and rolled my eyes under the sheet. after a seconds, the knocking stops so i thought that he already gave up and left pero hindi cause i heard my door creaked! tae he knew where's my spare key kaya nakapasok na sya ng tuluyan! and now i could feel his presence that he was actually here! he closed the door and i felt him walking towards me. ayan na sya!. i was like a kid hidding from the monsters that i watched on the movies and thought that it would hunt me in reality! geez.

"seoks."

i felt him leaning or prolly sitting at the space on the bed beside me and i also knew that he was staring at me and wanting to talk to me that much. i dont really know kung kaya ko bang kausapin sya about don. im still not ready to be rejected at ayokong iwasan nya ko dahil lang sa nararamdaman ko because first of all it wasnt me who intended to fall! its just that. . i woke up one day and he was all that i love!