SITN :: 90

*seokmin*

after the talk and had our dinner together at jeonghan hyung's unit, we all parted our ways but seungkwan was with me since i have my cars with me plus were under the same condominium. while we are making our way back, he kept complaining how cakey his foundation was and how heavy those are. oh, we are still both wearing our makeups since earliers schedule and honestly, i felt something on my face already plus it was too thick.

we bade each others goodbyes before we parted our ways and the moment i went back to my unit, i rushed towards to the bathroom to wash my face and clean myself already. after cleaning myself and changing my clothes into comfortable one, i just messaged our manager before picking the luggage and started to pack my spare clothes. remember that we're flying to dubai tomorrow for wonwoo hyungs bachelors party without him knowing.

i was wishing so bad that i wouldnt slipped my mouth and keep those shut kahit sobrang confuse na si wonwoo hyung. i dont want to ruin mingyu's plan though.

it was already almost eleven in the evening the moment i check my phone for the time. i was already finished packing my clothes even some of my essentails. i laid on my bed and tried to check my social medias and greet our fans with good nights, after that i stared at the ceiling with my phone on my stomach. . waiting for him to call. it was morning there on the other side of the world so i bet, he would mind to call before he leave his unit to do his job.

but time just flew by until i just found myself being devoured by darkness. the next day, i woke up extra early and the first thing i did was to check my phone but i just frowned when i saw nothing on my notifications. geez. its been one week since we last talk to each other and that time was so limited like parang ayaw nya kong kausapin. i rolled my eyes and threw my phone on the side before standing up.

i was just wearing saint laurent plaid oversize polo tucked in my black rip jeans then black high-cut converse. i also added some accessories like wrist watch and some necklace. i was calling seungkwan over the line while i was making my way to my salas as i was carrying my luggage with me. muntik ko pang makalimutan yung face masks ko then my cap and even shades. seungkwan and i met at the parking lot already to where our manager was. she told us last night that shes going to drove us to the airport para daw less hassle.

it took us thirty minutes before we arrived at the airport. we bade our goodbyes to our manager and then again, seungkwan and i tried so hard not to engage with other people since once na may makakilala saamin, dudumugin na naman kami. we met with the rest at the boarding area already and while we are waiting, my phone rang loud enough to earn my friends attention. it wasnt just a simple call. . its a call, from facetime.

"he's calling, seoks. why dont you answer?" jeonghan hyung said and he pointed my phone using his lips.

i shook my head. "malolobat ako."

minghao's side of lips rose up. "seokmin was so sulky."