SITN :: 03

*seokmin*

naiistress talaga ko! of all people why does it have to be me?! gosh! this gives me so much headaches! but since i dont want it to spread like a wildfire knowing our college are fonds with gossips so in order to maintain ny reputation, i need to settle this down!

geez! im now heading to our buildings fourth floor just to talk with the deans. good thing that seungkwan doesnt know anything about this. good thing nadin that we are not classmates cause i know once he knew about this, he would gone berserk! ready pa naman yun sa bardagulan. jusko.

once i got to the fourth floor, i was really catching my breath! our college are one huge building. it will take too much time to go on this floor buti nalang kineri nang tuhod ko mag-aakyat. if this wasnt that necessary, i wouldn't come at this point. nakakainis.

"mr. lee, you're here. come and sit." the dean commanded me as she signalled me to sit on the couch in front of her. my opponent wasnt here yet. guess shes scared to face the guidance and the dean by herself.

we waited for five minutes until the girl who accused me cheating in the middle of exam came. once our eyes met, she rolled her eyes to me and she greeted our deans with so much manner. she sat beside me but she leave so much space there in between us. i secretly scoffed. as if i want to sit next to her that close. iww.

"so what do we have here? mind telling me the whole story?" the dean said as she exchange glances through me then to doyeon.

i cleared. "she started it. i was really focusing on ny exams then she throw some paper to me. all i thought that it was a trash so hindi ko pinansin nung una, but when she threw another paper again saying that. ." then i showed the dean the paper she threw me earlier while we are having an exam. "see? she started it first. so i was curious, i checked the first paper she threw me then my eyes widened when i saw that it was some cheat." and i also showed my proofs.

"that wasnt true! the paper i threw to him isnt like that!" she argued.

"but where the hell your proof na iba yung binato mo kesa dito?" i asked still my calm voice yet inside of me i was shaking a bit there. this was the first time someone accused me by cheating. and this was the first time ive got to meet the deans by my own! geez. this girl arent really doing me good.

she shook her head. "ive lost it! but believe me that it wasnt the paper that i threw!" she argued still and she even pointed out at the paper i was holding a proof of what she did earlier.

"stop denying doyeon. just admit what you did earlier. dinadamay mo pa ko. nanahimik ako sa sulok kanina." i was really trying my best to hold back my senses before i could do berserk than this.

"why would i admit when you're really the one who's cheating? dont passed me the blame!"

"so you're the one who had the audacity to tell me that when in the first place you where the one intended it! you pursued me to open this goddamn paper and now you're trying to turn the table?!" i couldn't help it. i know ive said something thats out of our deans will, but i couldn't help it knowing that shes trying her best to get me down!

i wouldnt let her though! the side was on me!

"because thats what you deserve! i freaking hate you so much! your voice was fake, your acting skills was fake! everything about you was fake!" she yelled with gritted teeth. di na sya nahiya na nasa harapan kami nang deans.