SITN :: 05

*seokmin*

it was already seven in the evening when jisoo hyung decided to left my unit. we ate dinner together from take outs. he mocked me and says that he dont want to eat another dish from me and what he had eaten earlier was enough. ayun bugbog sarado sya sakin bago umalis!

i was now cleaning all the mess scattered on the floorㅡits not like what you think okay? we are just best friends. . and its impossible that we'll doing those shits. i rolled my eyes by that thought. i picked up some paper that we used to throw at each other earlier. lumalabas kasi talaga pagka-isip bata nya kapag kaming dalawa lang magkasama. but when we're with others, akala mo kung sinong gentleman.

after i cleaned the salas, i also throw the box of pizza there on the trashbin and i jerked my head sideways once i saw jeonghan hyung exited his unit. hindi pa sya umaalis? i thought he already made his way back to their residence. all i thought that both me and jihoon hyung left here right now.

"hyung, you're still herㅡlet me help you." i couldn't even finished my question when he pulled a luggage with him along with his medical kit there on his hands. he was hesitant to let me help him but ive got his medical kit on his hands already which left him no choice.

"sa lobby mo lang ako ihatid ha." he reminded me. he was following me from behind.

"of course hyung, i dont have any car and i dont know how to drive a car to drove you somewhere away from here." i said and we both laughed after.

once we got on the lobby, there are van parked there in front. and once jeonghan hyung stood beside me, the van's door opened revealing a woman with maid attire, probably the yoons helper. ibinigay ko agad ang medical kit ni hyung as the helper helped him with his luggage. nakita ko din yung driver sa harapan and he seems so familiar to me. jeonghan hyungs family was filthy rich.

"ive got to go, seoks. see you next month. update me okay?" he said and he tapped my shoulder. he smiled at me with so much affection.

i nodded and salute to him which made him laughed. "alright. take care hyung. see you next month." he hugged me one more time before i watched him loaded the car. i waved my hands while the van starts to move away from me.

so. . kami nalang ni jihoon hyung yung natira dito. oh well, tomorrow ill be heading back to our residence sadyang tinamad lang talaga ako ngayong byumahe since i thought that jisoo hyung had classes today. geez.

i went back to my unit to watch some movies again. it was too early to go to sleep though i should be since tomorrow was sunday and i have to attend the chruch. it was already eleven when the movie had ended, it was three hours and it was avengers: end game. i cleaned myself and changed my clothes before tuckling myself to the mattress and fall asleep.

i woke up around six in the morning. i jolt myself at the bathroom to clean myself and dressed well. after that, i picked some clothes. konti lang kasi madami naman akong damit sa bahay. lumabas ako nang kwarto at nilock ko na agad yung pinto. i prepared my breakfast while waiting for jisoo hyung. susunduin nya daw ako.

it was almost seven when he called me and said that he was already at the lobby. i roamed my eyes to checked my unit before grabbing my bag and phone. i went out of my unit and locked it. sinalubong ako ni hyung at sya na nagdala nung gamit ko, may hawak kasi akong hot choco. good thing na disposable yung baso.