SITN :: 88

im sorry i had to publish this part today so that the next updates would fit with this story's timeline :))

*seokmin*

the usual scene during our classes, i was just staring jadedly in front where the prof was discussing something. . and again, my mind was flying to the other dimensions and i keep glancing at my wrist watch or my phone, prolly checking what time is it time to time. i was wishing that the classes would be over that quick so that i could go back to my unit already. . but when i was wishing the time to flew by fast, im just going to retrieve and ate what i wanted to be granted to.

how ironic that i wanted the time to flew by that fast. . yet, i wanted the time to move slowly at the same time.

for my entire life ngayon ko lang hiniling na sana bumagal ang ikot nang oras. . na sana huminto ito sa pagikot, but i know i dont have any superpowers to make it granted. i just, you know? di ko maexplain nang maayos. basta alam ko, gusto ko na tong matapos but at the same time, i wanted the time to move slowly.

ang gulo, oo. . but i know you'll get what i wanted to point out when you are in my situation. because today. . was jisoo hyungs last day here at korea. yup, mamayang madaling araw na yung flight nya and remember that those changed because of delays and he choose the morning one than afternoon. actually, i promised to myself to spend the day with him inside our shared unit but he pushed me to attend schools since six to seven hours lang naman sya ngayon. as long as i dont want to go, but i dont want him to get mad at me.

now this day, his last day.

my ears clapped the moment i heard our last prof dismissed us already but she gave homeworks to be passed next meeting. i tidying up my things hurriedly and stood up, ready to leave kahit hindi pa ayos yung gamit ko. eunha and yuju tried to invite me to eat streetfoods but i refused since kailangan ko nang bumalik sa dormㅡor i mean, i badly wanted and my foot was itching already to go back there.

when i went out of my room, sakto pagdating ni seungkwan and i was about to asked him why he's here but he already spitted out that he was inviting me to eat somewhere! jusko dai seungkwan bakit ngayon mo pa ko inaya?! and before i could even complain, he already dragged me downstairs. nasa third floor kasi yung room ko nang last subject. i couldnt even had to inform yuju about the thesis! for sure she was going to rant again to me later. geez.

"why are your face like that? ayaw mo ba kong samahan?!" he squint his eyes on me while ordering his takoyaki.

i shook my head. "i just want to go back to the dorm already kasi." though, i had ordered my takoyaki but we needed to wait kasi madaming nauna samin and the vendor was still cooking.

he arched me a brow. "excited kang makasama si jisoo hyung? dont worry seoks, hindi naman sya mawawala. . hindi naman sya aalis."

if only you knew seungkwan. . if only you knew.