SITN :: (saythename_17)

*seokmin*

"good morning, baby."

i shut my eyes once again when jisoo hyung's bunny smile greeted me this early at the morning! gosh. im not ready to be greeted by that packing smile! you know that?! my system got fucked up in an instant! i felt like i have this whole goddamn zoo inside of me and my heart! i felt like it would jumped out of my rib cage!

this hong jisoo in the morning really made my morning fucked up. . yet, much even better. i felt like i wanted a morning like this for my whole life.

"come on sleepy head unicorn, you need to get up!"

i shook my head. my eyes were still shut. "please go away! i dont want to see you this close please." i even covered my face using the blanket that was covering my whole body.

i heard him laughed. "after what we did last night?"

my eyes widened in no time! i secretly looked down to see if i was naked, but i was fully clothed! and i couldn't feel stings there in any parts of my body! i shut my eyes again when i heard him laughed. he's mocking me early at this morning! nakakainis!

umayos ako nang upo and i grabbed the pillow beside me to smash him with so much force! tawa sya nang tawa habang sinasalag yung hampas ko! i keep smashing him with pillows! my face for sure was reddened! kasi naman seokmin alam mo namang walang nangyari yet you still choose to checked if its really happened! as if your best friend would like to do those things with you! walang kayo seokmin, get a grip for fuck sake. make some shame for yourself!

after i smash him with pillow, i darted him a death glare that will surely kill him there inside. i stood up and throw the pillow i was holding and he just laughed! i covered my face using my both hands in embarrassment! i will looked like i wanted to make those things with him that i even checked my body! what a packing mind you are seokmin!

"you know what? i hate you." i hissed and rolled my eyes on him.

he tried his best to stifle his laughs but when our eyes met, he laughed again! hindi naman ako clown puta kung makatawa sya daig pa bata! his laughter made me pissed so i throw another pillow on him! i dont really care about his uniform being crumpled there, all i care was i could avenge him from making myself embarrass in front of him.

he finally stopped from laughing and he looked at me. i saw the tears there forming into his eyes that made my heart softened. do how many times i saw those tears after he laugh? i lost count. i was so close to believe that i was the only one who could do those to him... him crying after so much of laughter. i wish. . i could make him laugh like this forever.

okay lang kahit magmukha akong tanga, as long as he would cry after so much of laughter because of me, i will do it. his happiness matters to me most.