SITN :: 83

*seokmin*

"what do you think baby? was it okay?"

nakita ko kung paano nya paikot-ikutin yung maleta and was even prolly playing with that thing already. he wouldn't been twitching it around over and over when he's not playing with it. i was just staring at him while doing that thing, and to tell you, hindi lang isa yung pinaglaruan nyang maleta since every luggage the saleslady was offering us, pinapaikot nya. i was wondering kung naiinis na yung saleslady sakanya or what e.

i folded my both arms on my chest level. "stop playing with it and choose wisely. kapag hindi nagkasya gamit mo ewan ko nalang." my voice was hoarse enough for him to stop playing with the luggage and distort himself like he was really that man. . they knew.

he looked at me first then i arched him a brow, still my both arms was folded on my chest level. he pursed his lips before turning his head to finally choose the luggage he would use to placed his things and clothes. were here at the megamall trying to find some luggage for him. hindi kasi kakasya yung gamit nya sa maletang nasa mansion nila and if ever they have, it looked old already at maarte tong si hyung, he suggested to buy another one. another one that was huge enough to fit all his things.

mas maganda na daw kasing nakalagay lang sa iisang maleta yung gamit nya than to have spare luggage. he was also worried that his luggage might get lost kapag nahiwalay nang flight sakanya. remember, there has a carrier flight for the passengers luggage than the ones you bought ticket with. i just watch him picked the luggage for him and was suggesting if its okay or not pero in the end, sya din naman nasunod.

after weve done with the luggage, we lurk around the department store and buy some new arrival clothes. bumili din sya at ang sabi nya, dadalhin daw nya sa LA but i told him that he could buy bunch of branded clothes there. he was just wasting his money! we both paid the luggage and the clothes we bought together, after that we decided to eat at the food chain nearby before we got back to our dorm.

"dont date someone else while i was away, okay? im going to file a case if that happens."

i scrunched my nose and stop playing with the potted plants in the middle of our table. "come on as if namang may gusto pa kong i-date bukod sayo, attorney." i rolled my eyes on him after having an eye contact.

the side of his lips rose up. "as you should. ako lang dapat."

"possesive." i mumbled before pursing my lips.

he had been telling me that right after he received his visa even his plane ticket weeks ago. he was always reminding that dont date anyone while he was away, and ako naman tong tanga sabi nang sabi na sya lang gusto kong idate. totoo naman kasi! i had let go of someone who loves me because of him tapos date pa kaya? for all my life, heaven knows that he was the only one i wanna date for a lifetime. no one else, just him. no matter what weve gone through, my heart and mind always wanting him the same as first day.