SITN :: 52

im sorry, it was too late for me to realized what i was writing. my braincells at three a.m wasnt really cooperating to me well. ㅠㅠ

*seokmin*

we exchanged smiles after that but ended up laughing at each other. i continued to rehears my fighting routine based on what i watched on youtube while jisoo hyung was at the kitchen right now trying to find something to cook kahit alam kong wala naman syang makikita doon since i didnt bought my monthly groceries yet, nabubuhay nalang kasi ako sa deliveries.

jisoo hyung went back to the salas and was furrowing his brows. alam ko na nasa utak nyan, he was wondering how the hell i doesnt have any stocks there at my kitchen. the moment he looked at me, i smiled sheepishly to him, wide enough to shook his head kahit wala pa naman akong sinasabi. we do really knew each other that well

"dont tell me na hindi ka bumibili nang monthly groceries mo?" my smile didnt fade and even wiggled my both brows. ngayon nalang ako nakangiti nang ganito sakanya. remember that weve done an argument last three days ago and he was always with his girlfriend so he became distant to me. "do you have something to do? lets buy our monthly groceries." i tried to hide my smile after hearing that "our" word coming from him.

i was about to argue with what he had suggested pero wala na akong nagawa dahil para sakin din naman yung bibilhin namin ngayon plus i dont have any things to do this remaining time of the day kaya pumayag na ako. i told him to wait for me since i was going to take a quick shower and dressed myself well. after taking a shower, i wore a plain b&e plain army green tee and i was surprise that my chest was prominent kahit hindi naman fit yung top. then a sweatshort and a pair of sandals.

nag-paalam kami kay jeonghan hyung na lalabas kami before we loaded his car that was parked at the parking lot. i was still wondering that he was free today and he has time with me. since the school year started, it was too rare for us to have a time with each other like this. i just. . missed how it feels like. yung sakin lang tumatakbo yung mundo ni hyung. this moment.

"wala kang gagawin?" he shot me a glance but he got it back in front. he was now driving his car heading to the nearest supermarket. "i mean. . your studies? si seola? and other stuffs?" i was asking him slowly and i was trying so hard to pick the best words.

he poke his tongue on the side of his lips as he maneuvered the car using his right hand, while the other was leaning on the door. "i want to make it up to you. . i realized that ive been so distant towards you this past few weeks and right now i only want you with me, alone." he shot me a glance and the side of his lips rose up.

i scoffed. "baka magalit girlfriend mo ah."

"i dont care."

we both laughed after that as we waited for the car to arrived at the nearest supermarket. it was already six once we unloaded the car and i was actually hungry right now pero hindi ko nalang pinahalata. we both went inside the supermarket at hihilahin ko na sana yung pushcart but he pushed me prolly setting me aside as he was the one who pushed the cart for the both of us. wala akong nagawa kundi maglakad sa stalls at pumili nang items na kailangan sa kusina.