SITN :: 89

*seokmin*

"lee dokyeom! will you marry me?"

i turned around to see this girl along with the crowd beside on the barricade prolly their boundaries not to touch seungkwan and i. she showed me the plushie ring with a smile on her face and my eyes widened and my mouth left agape seeing the design of the ring. it was a pizza ring plushie! it looked so cute in my eyes plus that one slice of pizza! oh my goodness!

i signalled her to wait then i looked around to see if our manager was looking at me, when i saw that she was busy arranging seungkwan's clothes, i went closer to this fan and secretly took the plushie from her making others screamed since they knew we shouldnt accept gifts from fans unless it was foods or cakes. i turned around again and smiled at this girl who gave me the pizza ring plushie and thanked her. she was blushing and like as if she was going to explode.

"lee dokyeom come here already!"

i waved my hand on her then i went to where seungkwan was right now. he was still busy fixing his clothes which was unfit to his body. ewan ko bat ganon yung napili nang stylist namin. the emcee has started the introduction before he let us talked and let us answer some fans questions. today was our final interview prior to our latest world tour na nag-end two days ago at paris. this was the first we done this kind of event. . or maybe because media really wants every details about me and seungkwan.

the interview took almost two hours kahit wala naman kaming ginawa ni kwan kundi sagutin at makipag-kulitan sa fans and even to the interviewee. they asked us what we feel while doing our recent world tour, being able to perform with a large number of crowds and even how did it go over to our european tour. after that, the event had ended and we just waved our hands and thanked our fans for coming today and promised them that we'll be back with brand new music.

seungkwan and i just changed our clothes to this buildings fitting room then straight to the parking wearing our masks, caps and hoodie para kapag may media man sa gilid gilid, they wont recognize that it was me and seungkwan. i sat beside the window and i harshly removed all the disguise i was wearing because it was making me feel uncomfortable and it felt like i couldn't breathe properly. hindi naman kasi dapat ganito e. but the media was always after us the moment we started our third world tour. geez.

"schedules tomorrow, seungkwan you have guesting on amazing saturday, recording tomorrow before lunch. seoks, you have your photoshoot tomorrow afternoon with bazaar."

i looked at our manager who are at the passenger seats, busy arranging our schedules. "we're asking a four day leave, right? how was that going?"

"we cant let that pass. ikakasal na yung isang kaibigan namin." seungkwan added.

our manager shot us a glance then she nodded. "i informed the ceo already, i will report to him tomorrow."