SITN :: 71

*seokmin*

it was already seven in the morning when i decided to finally stood up from lying in the bed. the moment i lift my body up, my head automatically jerked on the side seeing nothing but a peaceful sleeping figure of an angel beside me. the angel was snoring silently but enough for me to smile. he was so cute while sleeping and i wouldn't get tired staring at how angelic his facial features was.

i was about to touch his hair when i remember that i needed to make breakfast for the both of us because for sure the moment he woke up, he was starving. i just remembered na hindi sya kumain kagabi since he already slept early. akala ko nga he would woke me up in the middle of the night but he didnt so i pressume that he didnt woke up within that time.

after i cleaned myself inside my rooms bathroom, i jolted myself outside and went to the kitchen already. i didnt bother to change my pj's since maliligo din naman ako mamaya. i was staring at the drawer at the top of the countertop, trying to think what should i cook pero naalala ko na hindi nga pala ako marunong magluto! i couldn't rely to someone else because my friends werent around at ako nalang yung natira dito sa complex! mygod bakit kasi hindi ako marunong magluto?!

my hands was trembling when i was trying to hold three eggs using my one hand while the other one was holding the hotdogs na nasa pack pa. dali dali ko silang nilapag sa countertop as i heave a sighed, i dont really know what to do! i dont really have an idea how to cook these things! geez. it took me more than a minute before i went inside my room to get my phone. meron naman sigurong tutorial sa youtube diba? i mean... how to fry eggs?

while i was busy watching the tutorials, i was readying the pan, the gas stove and even the oil. i was really nervous the moment i tried to twitched the gas under the stove. naalala ko kasi yung nangyari before and i was scared that i might do it again. hindi ko pa naman to bahay! i shut my eyes when i forced myself to twitched the gas and i literally heave in relief once i had twitched it successfully kaso may nadagdag na problema, nakakatakot buksan yung stove mismo!

i shut my one eye and i tried to twitched the stove carefully and slow but i screamed so loud and i even jumped out of frightened when i heard someone had called me from behind! nakakagulat sya kasi ako lang yung tao dito sa kusina and the surroundings was silent tapos may biglang tatawag sa pangalan mo from behind you! kahit sino naman for sure magugulat!

"you reacted like as if you heard a ghosts calling you from behind." i jerked my head sideways and once i had saw him, i gave him a death glare with squint eyes. he was laughing at me prolly he saw my whole reactions. geez.

i rolled my eyes. "nakakagulat kaya! i thought i would die already!" i argued but he responded a laughed. i never knew he woke up right after i did because some of his hair strands in front was wet and he looked like he washed his face already.

his brows furrowed. "what are you trying to do early at this morning, lee seokmin?" he went closer to where the countertop was as the side of his lips rose up after seeing the hotdogs and eggs there. "you're trying to cook?"