SITN :: 32

*seokmin*

"okay help me. im going to ask seola next week to be my girlfriend."

para akong nabingi at the same i felt like i had been a mute once those words processed on my mind. i didnt see those words coming! akala ko he's asking for help over something not related to his relation to seola but turns out that it was totally like that. does he knew how it would affect me? does he knew how it might torture me in the inside?

oh of course not seokmin. if he knew, he wouldn't asked you for help. geez.

but what can i do, right? i am his best friend and i promised him that i will help him and i will support him in anything. . so i nodded. really nodded after almost one minute of thinking.

"yun lang? yeah sure. whats your plan then?" i let out a smile after that sentences.

we locked at each others eyes for about a minute before he finally utter his plans for next week. i could see in his eyes how dedicated he was with that plan like no one can change his mind. he do really love that girl already. well kung hindi pa naman nya mahal he wouldnt gone this far like as if that girl was a princess in disneyland. seola was really lucky. . to be loved with jisoo hyung.

to be loved with the man i was dreaming for. . the man who keeps me wishing on a wishing star. but stars arent for us. . because this is all we ever could be.

after he explained his plan to me, tinanong nya pa ko kung may suggestions daw ba ko or something i would like to change but i told him that everything was fine at magugustuhan ni seola yun. kahit sino naman, magugustuhan yun lalo na kapag galing sa kanya. he was the man every girl could fall for and he was the man everything you had been looking for. for the past years that weve been together as best friends, i had already proven that jisoo hyung is more than meets the eyes.

he wasnt just kind and gentleman. . he was everything. everything as a man.

"dont you have something to do?" i asked arching a brow. he followed me here at my room because i thought that he would leave after we ate.

he shook his head. "its already vacation plus i dont feel studying right now." he sat at the edge of the bed then he throw himself until his back meets the cotton like bed. he was now lying. "by the way seoks. . it has been six years, aint it?"

i didnt get what he was pointing out so i stared at him with furrowed brows trying to remember kung anong meron don sa six years na yun. i stared at him for a minute until i looked away after being reminded by that scene i really wanted to forget. napakagaling nyang ibalik sakin yung alaala na gusto ko nang kalimutan.

i scrunch my nose. "i told you to forget about it. it doesnt even worth to remember for jisoo!"