SITN :: 04

*seokmin*

as soon as i saw him, without hesitations and second thoughts, i threw my body to him like as if we didnt see each other for a decade. the smile on my face gets wider and i can feel my hearts happiness right at this moment. it surprised me seeing him here, all i thought that he has classes this saturday. if only i knew that he was only fooling me there last night, i could've been woke up more early.

i saw jihoon hyung waved his hand to us before he jolt himself on his unit leaving us here outside. i freed the hug after a minute. jisoo hyungs smile was really something contagious so i couldnt help but to smile also. he looked so handsome with his dress shirt and his pants plus his hair!

"i. . i thought you have classes." i widened the gap of the door and signalled him to get inside which he gladly did. i close the door behind him. "i could have waken up more early." i snorted after.

"what? kakagising mo lang?" he asked in confusion. he even turned around to face and his both brows furrowed. "come on seokmin, its almost noon!" he scolded.

i pouted. "i ran some movie marathon last night and you are persistent to talk with me almost the whole night!" i fired back and went to the couch para ayusin yung gulo gulong throw pillow don. nakakahiya malay ko ba naman kasing bibisita sya diba?

"so its. . my fault now."

he sat on the couch and his both arms are on the back rest while his eyes stared at me. good thing that i had showered already and i cleaned my face so it wasnt disturbing to see. geez. kasi naman kung alam kong na niloloko nya lang ako kagabi, this surprise visit of him couldn't be a surprise to me.

i nodded. "uh. . apparently." i shifted my gaze to him as i caught hin staring at me. weve been locked at each others eyes for a minute now but i was the one who looked away first. i can feel my cheeks were burning! it was always like that every time i caught him staring at me.

after i fixed the pillows there on the couch, i stood properly and tried to look at him. . he was still staring at me! packing tape.

"have you eaten you lunch yet? i was cooking something there on the kitchen." i smiled and gestured my thumb at my back pointing at my kitchen.

he looked away and he shook his head. "i was really planning to eat outside with you, but since you're already doing something there. . let me see." the side of his lips rose up probably mocking me since he knew that i wasnt good at cooking! tss.

i rolled my eyes. "lets see then. baka kapag natikman mo ma-in love ka sakin." i bit my lower lip and stared at him. . but when i realized what i just said, i turned my back at him as my eyes widened! my heart was thumping faster and i can feel my cheeks are redden because of embarrassment! tanga seokmin anong sinabi mo?!

i heard him laugh at my back. "okay, lets see." and to my surprise he was also standing in front of me. i know for a fact that i was taller than him an inch but when in times like this, i feel like he was towering and dominating me! jusko po. "cook already seoks, im hungry. and lets see if im going to fall in love with yoㅡ"

"letse! dyan ka na nga!" hinampas ko sya nang braso nya and i pushed him a little and glared at him. he just laughed and ruffled my hair.