SITN :: 02

*seokmin*

after we greet the other sisters inside the shelter, other staff had informed us that they already called all the kids there in the balcony and they are ready for what jisoo hyung and i had planned. well, actually, lahat naman nang mga sisters ay tumulong samin maghanda nitong event.

once we got there, naka-ayos na sila and i couldnt help but to wave my hands mostly when they saw me. all of them are really close to my heart, and im so happy that ive got to see them growing too fast for good. jisoo hyung held me on my waist na syang kinapula nang pisngi ko in no time. he was waving his hands too to the other kids calling his name.

the head sister started the program and before anything else, she asked jisoo hyung to start the prayers. i laughed at that. wala yatang event or occasions na hindi sya yung nagi-start ng prayers. i helped other kids to bow down their heads before jisoo hyung could start his prayer. i also did the same and waited for him to spoke up there.

"thank God for having us this day at this special event happening right now. we hope Your full support and guide through this event, we know that You are always with the kids, sisters and all of us. we thank You for everything You had done to us and we are saying our sorries to whatever weve done wrong." i couldnt help but to smile. his voice drastically changed whenever he was talking to the greatest Father above. i really admired him for that. "please guide us to whatever this event may happen. we love You with all of our hearts. we asked this in Jesus name. Amen."

"Amen."

after the prayers, jisoo hyung passed the mic to me. i was really excited to be the emcee for this day and to guide the kids to whatever weve plan for them. when i got in the middle, other kids shouted my name and i couldnt help but to wave. i told you, all of them are really close to my heart. they are part of my family.

"hello kids~ im here again! did you miss me?" no worries since all of them are learning english so i was confident to talk on that way. i laughed when all of them cooed even the sisters. they were so loud. "how were you? i miss you all so much! so since today was the 10th anniversary of this sacred shelter, we have something for you our beloved kids and for sure you're going to enjoy this!" i said cheerfully. i may not be as talented as seungkwan when it comes to this, but i know im trying my best.

"were ready!"

"i want gifts!"

"im ready to play!"

i was so happy since all of them are really looking forward and sounded so enthusiastic about what i said. so without further ado, i started to introduce our first game. it wasnt hard since it was only bring me. they all understands what was that so i know it would be easy for them.

"bring me a ring!" as i said those all of them stood up and look for a ring. once they found it with the help of jisoo hyung and other sisters, lahat sila nagsipagunahang pumunta sakin. not being biased but daniel came first so he won some presents there.

ganon lang yung naganap for the past minutes then i changed the game, it was trip to jerusalem. there are only then chairs in circular shaped, then twelve kids. yung iba si jisoo hyung na yung namili since baka madaganan kapag sobrang liit pa. i played the song while the kids are dancing while circling the chair in the middle, once the music dropped una-unahan silang nagsi-upuan. and i couldnt stop laughing since they are too adorable and funny.