SITN :: 84

tw: r18 (first half)

*seokmin*

i bobbed my hips up and down as my right hand was gripping through jisoo hyungs shoulder while the other one was gripping through the back of his head, with a handful amount of his hair and while i was doing my job, my mouth couldn't stop from releasing a long yet soft moans in his ears and what made me moan even more was when i felt his lips was sucking the stop on my neck. he was kissing, and marking my skin while his both hands was on my waist, guiding me from bobbing my hole into his massive member. he was also groaning between his kisses.

i could feel my lower lip stings already because i keep bitting it for me hold back my moans and up until now, i was still doing it. though he told me he'd love it hearing me moaning his name but that made me mortified. when i felt his member was heating up inside me, i bobbed my hips up and down even more and he even moved his to meet my thrust on the way and i couldnt keep my moans any longer when he held my member in between our bodies as he bobbed it the same way i was riding him.

"j-jisoo. . ahh! ahh!"

he was busy kissing, sucking and licking my neck but our both bodies was busy reaching for that sensations and i just moan in his ears loud when i felt how he came inside me and how i felt some of the liquids flew down on my thighs as i stop bobbing my hips. i wasnt coming out yet so he keep bobbing my member and it took more than a minute before i came on his hands and to our both bodies. i leaned my head on his shoulder, trying to catch my breathe. his member was still inside me.

i felt him kissing the top of my head and stroking my hair. "i love you, seoks."

i nodded. "i-i love you too."

it took more than a minute before i pushed my hips upwards and he pulled his member out making me release a groaned. after that, we both went to the bathroom to clean ourselves. he let me wore his sweater because i was feeling cold then a comfortable shorts. after dressing myself, i tucked myself on the mattress since i could feel that my eyes was getting heavier time to time plus i felt tired already kahit naka-isang round lang naman kami.

jisoo hyung still wasnt done dressing himself thats why i tried waiting for him but my eyes couldnt take it any longer at nakatulog na ako. i just felt that the bed was moving on my side and i know it was jisoo hyung and i hummed in satisfaction after feeling home by his arms. he caged me in his arms as his face was buried on my neck. i dont know what happened next, all i know was this was the best place i had ever been.

it was already almost six in the evening the moment i opened my phone to check the time. i didnt know i slept that long! geez. i jerked my head sideways and my brows furrowed seeing an unoccupied space beside me. . means jisoo hyung wasnt here anymore. i lift my upper body as i threw my feet on the ground and finally stood up. i just went to the bathroom to wash my face before going to the kitchen to where i found jisoo hyung and it seemed like he was cooking something.

when he notice that i was already awake, he turned his head back at me then he signalled me come closer to him. i was slowly walking towards him, not wanting him to see that i was limping a bit. hindi ako sanay na ganon posisyon namin and it made the back of my waist ache down to my lower thighs. it was our first time trying that kind of position at ako halos yung gumagalaw kanina! nakakangawit yun!