SITN :: 25

*seokmin*

shua hyung: im going back late. dont wait for me and sleep early, baby.

shua hyung: i love you.

i pouted and pursed my lips before typing a reply.

to shua hyung: where were you going?

he didnt inform me earlier kung saan sya pupunta. he just inform me right now. malay ko ba kung saan. plus i badly need to know where he would be, for sure if mommy hong would asked me where his son was, may masasagot ako. i couldnt have the guts to lie at mommy hong. she was trusting me so much when it comes to his son.

shua hyung: im with seola, dont worry.

oh? magkasama na naman sila? they were like glued to each other that you cant tear apart. lagi silang magkasama these past few days. . or i mean since day one yata when jisoo hyung transferred into our university. i was really wondering if that seola was just friendly or may pinakain sya kay jisoo hyung. hays.

but who am i to stopped him, right? i should be the one who're supporting him since i was his best friend.

to shua hyung: okay. make sure you're safe there

shua hyung: yup. i love you.

i rolled my eyes and type.

to shua hyung: i love you too.

thats our last message before i throw my phone somewhere as i stood up to went to the kitchen. it was friday today and the dismissal was early so i ordered something for the both me and jisoo hyung for dinner kaso mukhang don na yata sya kila seola magdi-dinner so my efforts turned in vain. sayang pera ayt. i separated my foods while i placed on the fridge the others left on the paper bag. di naman yung mapapanis since hindi naman nagalaw.

i was silent when i was eating my dinner, i couldnt hear nothing but my chopsticks and the way i munch the food inside my mouth. i felt like i was on our mansion. even on the outside, it was silent. i ate slowly since i was losing my appetite already. sanay naman akong kumakain mag-isa but because jisoo hyung came and he was staying here with me under the same unit, sabay kami laging kumakain. we didnt missed to eat with each other during dinner.

what they said was true, nakaka-walang gana kapag ikaw lang mag-isa kumakain.

it took me more than half of an hour to finally finished my meals. i was doing it slowly good thing that i swallowed everything on my throat. i dont want to waste foods anyways. i washed the dishes in silent too after that, i went to my salas and sat on the floor. i fished my spare notebook on the side and my pen. wala naman akong gagawin plus it was too early to sleep so why dont i wrote some lyrics nalang diba?