SITN :: 34

*seokmin*

while we are eating, only ren and i was the one's silent while the other three was blabbing about something mostly to their subjects. minhyun keep whinning saying that the latest lessons that they have was really hard. sungjae still couldn't get over with the lower grades he received from their previous recit and of course, both of them are praising jisoo hyung. how intellegent he was and how smart he was.

they both teasing him, saying that jisoo hyung was now able to have a wife or something like that. and how they are both envied that jisoo hyung was just a transferee but the grades and how fast his adjustments was are unbelievable. i could praised him the same. even before when he was absent and wasnt able to learn the lessons on time, mabilis lang nyang nakukuha yung lesson. he was born like this. those are what God had given him. almost perfect, aint he?

their talks got halted when sungjae's phone rang. he excuse himself and he stood up before answering the call. we were left here on our table. natigil nadin magsalita yung dalawa and still ren and i was just silent while eating our foods. si ren akala mo tahimik pero nakikipag-away yan kay minhyun kanina. his voice was loud also just like minhyun has. while me? i just wasnt in a mood to talk, tsaka hindi ko naman sila ganong kaclose though i could befriend them that easy.

"you're silent, seoks. di ako sanay." i shot ren and minhyun a glance but only minhyun was watching us but when our gazes met, he looked away like as if he didnt see the way jisoo hyung leaned to asked me that question. it was mumbled, after all.

i shook my head. "im fine."

"you keep telling me that."

"and you keep asking me the same questions."

he was about to say something but sungjae interrupted him before he could utter. "soo, my cousin already printed out all the polariods. tinatanong nya kelan mo daw kukuhanin?" then he sat on the same spot he was sitted earlier. he still wasnt done eating. "or. . kung yun pa ba yun?"

i saw jisoo hyung shrugged his shoulders. "i guess so?. . based on what we have, maybe it was that all." he sounded so disappointed at the same time parang di nya gusto yung nangyayari. i dont know why though.

"wont you regret it?" ren asked breaking his silence. he looked at jisoo hyung with inquisitive eyes.

"i wont."

after that conversations na sila lang apat nakakaintindi, no one dared to talked again. the whole table was silent like we didnt know each other. umingay lang when the waiter served another meal again, umorder pa kasi si sungjae kanina, bitin daw sya and since he was with us, he ordered plenty of that for all. i was full already but since nakakahiya naman kung di ako kakain, i force to eat few.