SITN :: 35

*seokmin*

sinamaan ko nang tingin si hyung once he showed me a one sack of flour while he was smiling like a kid. he was about to placed it on our pushcart pero inilayo ko yun sakanya so that he couldn't let go the thing he was holding.

"come on seoks, this thing was so heavy." he complain as he even groaned.

"who the hell told you we need one sack of flour?" i arched him a brow and shook my head after. i was getting stressed out! kanina pa sya kumukuha nang items na andaming grams. geez. as if there were plenty of people who're going to eat those. "kayo lang naman ni seola yung kakain so fifty grams of flour was enough!" i hissed and pointed at the smaller amount of grams on the stalls.

"what if it wasnt enough?" he argued and still pursuing to placed the sack of flour on our pushcart.

"what wasnt enough? di naman siguro matakaw seola mo noh?" i rolled my eyes aftee realizing what i just emphisize at the end. i felt disgusted.

he shook his head. "no. we need moㅡ"

"one more time hong joshua im going to unfriend you." i threatened and darted him a death glare.

he hurriedly placed back the sack of flour on the stalls where he got it earlier tas kumuha na sya nung mas maliit lang na grams. those were enough. as if seola was going to eat much more than her usual tsaka sila lang naman kakain. the hell i care for that cupcakes and other stuffs he's going to served in front of her next week. geez. i can buy my own cupcakes.

"wala namang ganyanan, seoks. you know i couldnt live without you." he wiggled his both brows as he placed the flour. after he placed it, he jerked his head to me as he raised his hand until it reached the side of my chin. "you're so beautiful today." the side of his lips rose up and his thumb brushed against the side of my lower lip.

i rolled my eyes and pushed his hand away. my cheeks for sure was tainting a pink tint right now. anlandi naman kase! how come i wouldnt fall for him huh?! nakakainis e!

"you're so beautiful today." i mimicked what he said and rolled my eyes. "walk already. we have bunch of items to buy." i signalled him to walk in front of me while i was going to follow him from behind.

today was saturday and were here at the supermarket to buy the grocery items he needs. he wanted to learn how to bake. . for seola and since ako ang best friend na laging nandyan every time he needs something, sinamahan ko sya. ren and the others was supposed to come but jisoo hyung didnt let them at baka daw kung ano ano na naman itanong sakin.

i still couldn't forget everything that they've asked me the last time. mostly on how ren noticed that i was hidding my feelings for jisoo hyung. everything about that day was still confusing me and i was curious too and why the hell they were acting like someone was really hurting with what i answered to minhyun's question before. geez. gusto ko sanang tanungin si jisoo hyung about don but yeah. . i just keep my mouth shut. kahit ano namang mangyari, it was still going to be the same.