SITN :: SC

SITN Anniversary Special :: A Year Since we Held Each Others Hand and Walk Through the Northern Path. 💛

its been a year since the two person allow us to read their story that they found in the stairs in the north. 

*3rd*

"you're late again."

joshua almost jumped out of frightened after suddenly hearing seokmins deep voice as he clutched his chest and shut eyes for a second. seokmin was just staring at him and was arching him a brow while waiting for his fiance to recover from getting startled. once joshua recovered from what happened, he turned on the lights then he jerked his head to seokmin whose lying on the bed and body's covered with the mattress while still arching him a brow prolly asking why did the attorney came home late at night for the whole week, once again. 

its not like seokmins being selfish and he do not understand that being a lawyer was a busy job, he was just worried about him because shua had been coming home late for about a week now. seokmin noticed it even though he was also busy too since he was an artist the same with seungkwan, but it never defeated the way joshua had been so busier than ever. and he also noticed that he's not getting any proper sleep during those days up until now, so he was really worried.. and most importantly, if his future husband was eating a proper meal at the right time. 

seokmin watched how joshua removed his polo and instead of getting horny as joshua looked so hot while doing it, seokmin did not.. for the first time. mas matimbang na kasi yung pag-aalala nya than to see his future husband as hot as he is. joshua came closer to him after removing his polo, pants and even the close shoes he was wearing. oh needs to be formal all the time since he was a lawyer. the youngers brows was still arching while waiting for joshua to utter some words again... until he did. 

"im sorry, i became busy with the paperworks and new clients." joshua smiled at him and he leaned closer to kiss seokmin. but the kiss didnt last long because the younger pulled back himself. "are you mad, baby?" 

seokmin pouted. "no, i was just worried.. you've been coming home late for weeks now which usually hindi naman." then he squint his eyes and he cupped his fiance's cheeks. joshua couldn't help but to stare at how cute seokmin was. "were you eating proper meal at the right time there? or are you even drinking some glass of water the whole day? joshua ive been worried!" 

but seokmins tantrums and rants had been cutted when joshua leaned again to kiss him because the younger looked so cute in his eyes that he couldn't help it. this is one of the reasons why he always wanted to go home no matter how late it was at night nor no matter how busy he was, because seeing his fiance looked like that makes his mood even better to the point na nawawala yung pagod nya maghapon and that working all day was worth it since at the end of the day, he knows na may uuwian syang seokmin... seokmin who always been his source of everything, even the air he was breathing.

the kiss lasted for a minute since seokmin pulled back again before he would get drowned by how the lawyer was kissing him though he had already expected it, si joshua pa. 

seokmin glared at him. "go and clean yourself attorney! you smelled like a freshly printed papers! ang baho!" then he even covered his both nostrils and pushed joshua away from him.

joshua's brows furrowed. "how detailed. do i really smell like that, baby? i showered myself with my perfume for you." seokmin shook his head as he was pushing his fiance away kasi kapag hindi, he seemed like he was going to vomit.