STIN :: 74

*seokmin*

i stared still at him even after he was done talking until i blinked thrice as one moment and scene from the past suddenly flushed back into my mind. my hand automatically raised as my forefinger went on my lips and i pressed it hard, trying to reminisce how i dreamt about him kissing me while i was asleep.

i swallowed hard. "y-you. ." i blinked thrice while staring at jisoo hyung and using my free hand, i lift it up until i was pointing out at him. "you! magnanakaw ka! you stole my first kiss tapos tulog pa ko? how could you!" and when i felt unsatisfied, i grabbed the pillow beside me and smashed him that on the face.

he was crossing his both arms in the air trying to defend himself from my attacks as he was laughing like as if what i was doing was something funny. how come would it be funny?! he stole my first kiss! and when i asked him about that because i totally had a dream of him kissing me, but he denied it the next morning! and he even accused me that i was fantasizing him on my dream when in the first place totoo naman pala! this man really made my adrenaline rushed!

if only he knew i had almost outed myself to him that day! kaines!

"i hate you!" i smashed him hard on the face before i stopped hitting him and just sat on the bed with my both arms crosses on my chest level.

once our eyes met, i rolled my eyes. "come on, sa dami nang sinabi ko yun lang natandaan mo?" he laughed again as he threw himself on the bed with so much force. nag-bounce tuloy ako.

"of course, thats my first kiss tapos hindi ko pa alam! i was planning it to be as memorable as it was but it ruined now that ive known you stole it!" actually and honestly, i thought that our first kiss was the one happened back to my dorm. that moment after we fought an argument about seola?

he jerked his head to me as the side of his lips rose up. "why? dont you like it? i was your first kiss. . oh well, hindi mo nga lang alam." he let out a soft yet sexy chuckled still staring at me. he was lying on the bed while i was sitting next to him, still arms crossed over my chest level. "we could do it again and make it memorable as you want now that we know we have feelings for each other. aint that good, baby?"

i shook my head immediately. "i want it but not this time. . make sure kapag ginawa natin yun, no one was in your mind than me."

its not like i was pabebe, ayaw ko lang kasing maisip nya si seola kapag ginawa namin yun. i know that he wasnt fully recovered yet to what that woman did to him and i know that if we do it again, baka maisip lang nya si seola sakin. i saw how he fell in love with that girl and moving on from her doesnt go as easy as that kahit pa sabihin nya na nauna ako. . or mas mahal nya ako. because seola owned him before. . he was so serious about having her.

and of course, they've done kissing or more than that when they were together so there are possibilities that if he would do that to me, he would get reminded as to how he did to it to seola before. it would looked like i was his rebound. are you getting my point? ayoko nang ganon. i can wait naman until he was fully recovered and was finally sure that i was the one he loves. yung wala nang hadlang. . yung kami nalang talagang dalawa.