SITN :: 40

*seokmin*

my heart was beating faster when minhyun announced that seola was five minutes away from this venue. i was standing next to ren who were silent here at the corner of this hall. kami kasi yung magsisindi nung fairy lights once seola entered the venue. jisoo hyung along with the others was checking the foodㅡi mean, the cupcakes that we baked the last time and even some cakes. i was really wondering bakit may cake pa. cupcake lang kebs na. hayst.

"if only you admitted that you like him. . this wouldn't going to happen." i startled from the way ren said it. nakakagulat sya! he wasnt uttering any words since earlier and this was the first time i heard him saying something. geez. ang lalim pa naman nang boses nya.

my brows furrowed. "i admit it or not, jisoo hyung would still choose seola."

"you never know."

after he shrugged his shoulders, he stared in front waiting for the door to open while i was staring at him with mouth ajar. the three of them really love to confuse me and left me bewildered. hindi ko magets kung ano yung gusto nilang ipahiwatig. if only they told it to me direct to the point magegets ko pa kaso hindi.

"and if i really have feelings for him, hindi ko din naman aaminin." i swallowed hard after saying it. i dont know where those words came from or what am i saying towards him. pero eto na e. my mouth slipped it in no time. "i dont want to ruin our friendship lalo na kung alam kong wala syang nararamdaman para sakin and he only sees me as his friend."

ren slowly shifted his gaze to me and he shook his head. "but still, if you have feelings for him, sana sinabi mo. you would regret it."

i shook my head and smiled. "i wont. mas magsisisi pa yata ako kapag sinabi ko, kesa sa tinago ko."

"you really dont understand me, do you?" the side of his lips rose up which made my brows furrowed. he shook his head as he got back his gazes in front. "ang torpe din kasi ni jisoo e. but what can i do? it was his decision. i just hope that he'll be happy with her."

"i just hope the same."

we gone silent after that. i heave a sighed and compose myself up and even tried so hard to smile wide when jisoo hyung jerked his head to us. t

he whole venue was dark at tanging yung fairy lights lang magsisilbing ilaw nila mamaya. it took more than a minute before we heard a creak of the door which our signal that seola was already here and my signal to slowly. . breaking my heart.

the door swung opened and even though ren and i was far from the door, it was enough to see her with that hair ending almost on her waist. she was wearing a dress ending above her knee and those hedges heels. ren and i exchange glances when seola called for jisoo hyung. pinindot ko yung switch and the fairy lights on the floor turned on like a domino enough for me to see how she felt surprise.