SITN :: 95

*seokmin*

we watched how seungkwan held his both hands as those are trembling, showing enough proof that he was that nervous though. . there are still a whole day before his wedding. i was wondering if he could sleep properly later at night or nah because he kept on telling us that he was excited, nervous and everything he could feel right now though there's still a day before his big day. yup, the day after tomorrow is him and hansols nuptial.

and we are here at our rented unit for him and hansol not to see each other day before their wedding and this is the day. we are all complete herㅡor i mean, only the five of us since minghao was still in his schedule. good thing that it was only around seoul kaya no worries tomorrow sa kasal ni kwan. plus we all filed another leave from our job to help seungkwan since wala namang mag-aayos sakanya kundi kami lang rin except for their rented stylits but rest, kami din yung kumikilos.

if you're asking how it has been?. . uh? two months, or three? i was really confuse and didnt know exactly since i was so busy to even know what time it was already or what month today was. . all i know that everything was settled now. even the media, the netizens, fans worldwide knew about the upcoming wedding happening the day after tomorrow. seungkwan and hansol had run a press conference weeks before their wedding and they let people, mostly our fans to adjust at the sudden revelations but good thing, they supported the two of them.

yeah, its has been. . really that long. pero para sakin ulit, wala namang bago. my life's in cycle ever since at sanay na sanay nalang talaga ako don. im happy, i know it. i really do. im happy when i make my fans happy, im happy when they are showing me and seungkwan enough love and support. . im happy. i am. but there are still part of me that wasnt really complete. . or maybe kasi ibang tao yung makakapuno nang saya na yun. . and that person, was still in LA.

oo! hanngang ngayon hindi padin sya umuuwi! my friends had been forcing him to go home already since seungkwan really wanted us all to be complete at his wedding! he even pushed jeonghan hyung and seungcheol hyung the last time para lang makompleto kami. pero still! hindi padin talaga and guess what?! jihoon hyung was still hidding himself from soonyoung hyung and keep pretending na nasa new york padin sya since he had plans daw for that guy.

and that! that fucking attorney na wala yata talagang balak umuwi made me so much pissed! i almost did everything just to make him convinvce na umuwi na pero hindi nya padin talaga ginagawa though he showed me his visa and plane ticket going back here but up until now he wasnt showing up! and even when were talking over the line, nasa ibang bansa padin talaga! nakakainis diba?! paano kami uusad nito kung ayaw nyang gumawa nang paraan diba?!

"seosk, easy ka lang. sira na yung chopsticks."

i almost screamed when jihoon hyung tugged me on my shoulder and it was too late for me to realize that all of them are staring at me prolly they are wondering why am i glaring into something and why did i poured all my anger on the poor chopsticks. nasira na tuloy, kumakain ako e! i tried to smile so wide to lift up the awkward silence that was lingering through our spaces. they are really looking at me and even wonwoo hyung who are massaging his tummy, nakatingin din sakin.