SITN :: 23

*seokmin*

"here's your food, baby."

i jerked my head as soon as those voice came out from my door. it was jisoo hyung holding a plastic bags where my sashimi and ramen were placed. i stood up to get those foods since i was really starving at dahil sa tinanggihan ko yung luto nya, i need to wait for him that fifteen minutes long.

when i went to my kitchen, i served my food carefully since the ramen was hot at medyo puno. it was already ready to eat since i told him to. i opened the packed sashimi then the chopsticks and i sat on the chair not minding jisoo hyung's presence. i was still upset! all he thought that buying me foods will make me forget what he did earlier? hah. konti pa, baka mapatawad ko na sya.

i heard jisoo hyung heave a sighed and saw him using my peripheral vision that he sat across mine. he was watching me eating the foods and probably waiting for me to spoke up. he knew that i couldn't resist him and he also knew how i couldnt stay silent mostly when were together. if only he knew how hard i was fighting the urge not to talk and ignore him like he wasnt here in front of me.

"seoks?" i just hummed in response still busy eating my foods. good thing that i was starving so it somewhat easy for me ignore his presence. "im sorry. im really sorry. i know how upset you are to me right now so im sincerely sorry. wont do that again, baby." he sounded so sincere and those soothing voice. . oh the voice he always making whenever i was upset or something.

he do really knew me well.

i stopped from munching my food and my gaze slowly went to his hand that was trying to reached for mine's on the table. the table wasnt that thick so he could really reached my spare hands that was free. i saw how he held it until those intertwined with his fingers. it took me more than thirty seconds before i pulled back my hand but he didnt let me. his fast reflexes caught me in no time.

"please seoks, im sorry."

i heave a sighed. "your hand, hyung."

"kahit kamay mo nalang makuha ko, please let me." i stared at our hands together and i tried so hard not to stifle a blushed. our hands looked good together like as if those were really made to hold each other's. kung pwede lang hyung, i will hold this hand forever. "let me hold your hand. . kahit ito nalang."

my brows furrowed and i slowly shifted my gaze to him, meeting those eyes. "fine." and i relaxed my hand against his as he tighten it. kulang nalang tabihan nya ko dito just for our hands wouldnt get untied with each other. "and fine, you're forgiven. next time you're doing it, let me aware. sakin padin tong unit na to even if we're sharing it together." i sounded like a girl. oh my god.

the side of his lips rose up. "sayo lang naman talaga ako."