SITN :: 43

*seokmin*

"sir seokmin, may naghahanap po sainyo sa baba. johnny daw po pangalan."

my brows furrowed but i let out a small smile so she wouldn't wait for my response. "tell him, im coming." she nodded and she bowed at me before she turn around then i closed the door.

once i closed the door, my eyes widened after realizing kung sino yung nandito. si johnny diba?! i mean. . si johnny! the one who confessed to me last week. the one who wanting to court me and hell cause he told me he'll wait for me! geez. si johnny talaga! i still couldn't believe that those scene happened at kasabay pa non nung sinagot ni seola si jisoo hyung! and now what? he's here and he was waiting for me downstairs!

i was honestly hesitating what do to. lalabasin ko ba or what? hindi naman sa iniiwasan ko sya pero kasi diba. . it'll be awkward for the both of you! eto yung iniiwasan kong mangyari samin ni jisoo hyung e. i was so scared that he might grew distant to me and now it was almost happening between me and johnny.

it took me more than five minutes before i checked of what i looked like before i decided to finally went him out. i was swallowing hard and keep heaving a sighed when i was making my way on the salas. i saw johnny with my mom talking to him already. this was the first time i saw mom talking to other guys at the same age as mine besides to jisoo hyung. johnny was really the first one who wanted to take me. . seriously.

"mom.." i was so hesitant to call johnny by his name directly. nasanay kasi na captain ang tawag ko sakanya and never since the first day we met na tinawag ko sya sa pangalan nya. it sounded too awkward to me so yeah.

"oh seoks, you're finally here. johnny was waiting for you." mom informed me as she smiled at me. . but i knew mom so well and that smile encrypted a scold there for making johnny wait.

i pursed my lips and tried to make eye contact with johnny. "i-im sorry for making you wait. my stomach was aching awhile ago." hanggang dito ba naman magsisinungaling ka pa din lee seokmin?!

he smiled at me. "its fine. i told you, right? im ready to wait for you."

i looked away once it made me blushed a little. i heard mom chuckled so i unconsciously glared at her but she just giggled in return. i could feel johnny was staring at me.

"by the way minnie, johnny asked me a permission to take you out today. wala ba kayong gagawin ni jisoo?"

i shook my head immediately. "he was with his girlfriend, ma. alam mo yan." then i looked at johnny and nod. "im coming with you. . ill just gonna change my clothes." he nodded and smiled at me before i turned my back and went to my room again to change my clothes.