SITN :: 49

*seokmin*

"whats with your face?" seungkwan came right next to me before the prod meeting could start, and the moment i jerked my head at him, he looked like he just cried. his eyes was red and a bit sore. "did you just cried?" i turned around to face him and cupped his cheeks, scrutinizing his face.

seungkwan's not fond of hiding his feelings and emotions mostly to me since i knew him that much. kahit anong tago nya, i would still see how he was hiding something. he may not be my best friend, but i was his best friend to him.

he shook his head. "im fine. i just got something in my eyes earlier."

my brows furrowed. "both of it?" i squint my eyes trying to read whats on his mind and finding out the reason why he came like this. "or did you just caught in a fight with hansol?" i need to mention his name to him. hansol was the only person he was always with at the moment and whatever he denied, i know that he had grew feelings for that man.

he was already in love with that guy.

once again, he shook his head. "of course not. its not about him. may something lang talaga sa mata ko kanina." he sounded so done explaining his side so i pursed my lips and smiled at him nalang. he just smiled in return and told me that he was fine.

the meeting had started once our adviser came to introduce our production manager, stage manager and even our director. were here at our college's avr four having a meeting and clarifying something regarding to our upcomimg production play which was casted. . awhile ago. at kasama ako don and take note that i was one of the main casts. hindi naman kasi dapat ako but majority of my classmates voted for me to be one of the characters, i was left no choice. buti nalang talaga kasama si seungkwan and eunha from my classmates.

this production play would be our main project for this school year along with the thesis happening for sure after this play. kaming fourth year at sophomores ang kasama sa play na to and i was relief kasi lahat naman gumagalaw and the director wasnt that strict... or baka magbago kapag rehearsal na. our adviser gave us our script one by one each characters and my jaw dropped seeing my role. i was a king! an antagonist king who doesnt want seungkwan and his classmate's shiah to end up together.

at napasapo nalang talaga ako nang noo after realizing that there were fighting scene! not just once but many kasi nga king ako and i was fond with wars! tae. oo alam ko manghampas nang unan but i dont think i could handle a sword and trying to hurt my classmates! it was fine to me to have plenty of lines but the figthing scenes? come on.

"yeonjun and seokmin, you can practice your fighting scene using the arnis. nag-request na ako nang tauhan magtururo sainyo." our adviser made those clear to us. yeonjun and i are classmates and he was also the one i was close with so it'll be hard for me to fought with him, if ever.

our adviser continued her reminder until it went to seungkwan with his partner, yoo shiah and i was laughing knowing that they need to kiss while on the play. yes they have a kissimg scene and it wasnt only once but thrice! i couldn't really help but to laughed seeing seungkwan's reaction when our adviser told them to practice their kissing already. oh guys, he still doesnt gotten his first kiss yet so i was wondering how it could be that a girl would be the one who will steal his first kiss.