SITN :: 61

*seokmin*

i was sipping to my citcrus while watching our sophomore do their technical dress rehearsal. beside me was seungkwan who wasnt watching, but he's memorizing his lines dahil malapit na kaming magperform. yup, our prod play has already on its way and it was starting from tomorrow. pero sa isang araw pa kaming mga seniors. there were two sets of actors and the one who're performing tomorrow was our sophomores.

while i was watching them rehears, a smile crept into my face after realizing that. . my batch and this course as same as mine really came this far. i could still remember the first time weve tried to rehears, script readings, and even practicing my fighting scenes with yeonjun. ang layo na nang nataring namin. from first day, to here. our dreams are coming true and with that, secured na naga-graduate kaming seniors. i can't wait for that.

"they've improved so much."

i got startled by seungkwan's sudden voice so i jerked my body to him and hit him on his arms while he just laughed prolly he saw my reactions! geez. kanina pa kasi sya di makausap nang maayos because he said he was practicing his lines tapos bigla biglang magsasalita and for worst, the area were we sitting to right now was silent and was dark! nasa side kasi kami nitong gym. akala ko tuloy may nagsalitang maligno sa gilid ko! there was a rumor going on inside this gym na may white lady daw! tangines na seungkwan!

he bit his lower lip, controlling his laughter. "i thought you'll spit out the citrus on my face." then he laughed again and he even clutched his stomach.

i hit him hard on his arms once more and rolled my eyes. "pasalamat ka hindi ako umiinom kundi basa ka na ngayon!" my voice and his laughter was barely audible dahil nadin sa malakas na sound effects from the sound department nearby so seungkwan and i was free to shout at each other. "but seriously though, they do improved. hindi naman ganon umarte si chaerin on her first rehearsal."

seungkwan compose himself up, pero nung tatawa ulit sya, i hit him again on his arms. "almost all of us improved our acting skills. im so proud of our batch. i wont forget this school year ever." he sounded like he was going to cry kaya hinampas ko sya ulit.

i rolled my eyes. "come on seungkwan, its not the time to cry plus there's still five months before we parted our ways."

"five months. ."

he stared at the stage and i saw how he forced himself to smile. even though he wasnt mentioning any situations or circumstances, i know what he was referring by that words. he was always telling me every month na nababawas para sakanila ni hansol. seungkwan told me that hansol was leaving right after the graduation and he would continue his dream there in new york. kaya kada buwan, nagmumumok syang ganyan.

i tapped his shoulder and smiled at him before he gone silent again as he tried to distract himself by reading his lines while i was left no choice but to stare at the stage and tried so hard to watch the rehearsals. but seungkwan's sudden change of mood spread into me kaya hindi ko nadin naintindihan yung rehearsals and my mind was flying to another dimensions. . remembering what happened within the past months.