SITN :: 09

*seokmin*

the time flies so fast. . its been one month already and spring break is over. tomorrow is the start of new set of activities, quizzes, handouts, performances and sleepless nights. i aint ready for that. parang kulang yung isang buwan. i didnt do much things since i was being jailed here inside the mansion. geez.

after i placed all my spare clothes inside my bag, i stood up and jolted myself on the bathroom to take a shower. it was too early so i bet that was enough to plan to eat outside with jisoo hyung. i was so tired of eating the same food the helpers had always serving me each and every day plus im craving for something. . pizza! char.

it took me almost thirty minutes there on the bathroom. may na-stuck kasing kung ano sa gitna nang ngipin ko, di ko matanggal kaines. i applied moisturizer and finally went out of the bathroom already. i almost screamed when i saw jisoo hyung there on the bed while reading his thick handouts again. he didnt informed me that he'll be here this early.

"were you waiting?" i asked drying my hair using the towel. i was wearing only white bathrobe. hindi ko naman kasi alam na papasok sya agad agad sa kwarto ko. tss.

he jerked his head to then he eyed me from head to toe. he sat properly, he eyed me once more before his eyes remained on my face. he licked his lower lip before shaking his head. "not really. i was here ten minutes ago." he laid down again and he looked away to read his handouts.

"did you ate already? lets eat somㅡ"

"you're asking me about eating while you're not wearing anything under that bathrobe. really seokmin?" he arched a brow and the side of his lips rose up while staring at me intently.

i dont get it. anong konek sa suot kong bathrobe yung pagkain? i wasnt even mentioning about how do i looked like or what i was wearing right now. tell me, whats the connection between the two?! i dont really get it.

i rolled my eyes. "di ko na-gets." i murmured and pouted. "im going to dressed up then lets eat somewhere!" i didnt let him hear his complaints or retort, i jolt at my walk in closet and get dressed up.

i was just wearing balmain white round neck tee, gucci pants and a pair of vans. when i went out, jisoo hyung was still reading his handouts with the same position. he'll get much busier again, spring final is over and for sure he wouldn't get enough sleep and he'll sacrifice his own health just to read his handouts. im amused somehow, how he could be so hansome and flawless though he wasnt even coping up with sleeping routine.

"im done. lets go im hungry." he didnt even flinched but when i hit his legs, he groaned but he smiled after and he stood up following me from behind.

i was carrying my bag that contains my spare clothes. i bade the helpers a goodbye. mom wasnt here again since she was still busy attending meetings and trips kahit sya lang mag-isa. i admire her for that. even if she was alone, she keeps pursuing what she wants. she's so independent. she's only thinking of me, and my future.

jisoo hyung and i loaded his car. my bag was on the backseat while i sitted in front. he started to maneuver the car and he asked me where we'll going to eat. tinuro ko lang yung italian restaurant nearby. while on the way there, i can hear jisoo hyung murmuring some terms, i could also hear some republic acts there. hindi ko na masyadong inisip, sasakit lang ulo ko.