SITN :: 38

*seokmin*

we spend so much time designing the whole venue and to tell you, it was way too hard. hard that i need to maintain my facade seeing their polariods hanging on the nylon side to side. i had never knew that they spent too much time with each other within those time interval though, almost all the pictures, they both wearing uniforms and was in their room at legma's.

but still, this was too plenty. it feels like the decades jisoo hyung and i had gone through together wasnt enough to compete with the moments he had with seola.

ang sakit makita na masaya talaga sya sa babeng yun. seola may not be my bet to be with jisoo hyung, but what could i do when he was happy with her, right? i should really accept the fact that seola is jisoo hyung's happiness and i hope she wouldn't hurt jisoo hyung kasi di ko sya mapapatawad.

"you have to eat, seoks. you woke up late earlier." jisoo hyung showed me the foods and was about to feed me but i pushed his hand away.

i shook my head. "wala akong gana."

"please seoks, just eat kahit konti. im worried about you."

i tried so hard to push his hand away but he was that persistent that left me no choice but to open my mouth for him to feed me. it was rice and some dishes na inorder nya online. others were eating too and i know that they could see what jisoo hyung was doing to me. after my first try, i thought he would stop feeding me pero nasundan pa yon. wala ulit akong nagawa kundi kainin yung pagkaing nasa kamay nya.

he feed me not just once, but many at konti nalang mauubos ko na yung isang meal. i was actually wasnt hungry or anything, wala akong gana honestly but i had never knew i could eat those all by the help of him.

"im full already. stop feeding me." i jerked my head sideways so he couldnt feed me anymore. i was full already and i couldn't swallowed anymore of it.

he shook his head. "just two more, seoks. just two more."

i was left no choice again but to eat those two spoonful amount of meal left on the tupperware. after i ate all of it, i glared at jisoo hyung for making my both cheeks blowed up and i looked like a hamster now for sure. di ko na talaga sya kayang lunukin putangenes! he laughed and he even pointed his forefinger on me while laughing so hard like what he was seeing was funny as hell! gawin ko rin kaya sakanya to hano?! ang hirap nguyain!

after the eating session, we continued to decorate the venue. actually it was almost done and it turned out so magical like they are in a movies mostly in disneys. i couldnt help but to felt envy at seola and i was also wondering what the hell did she do in her past life to deserve this kind of surprises from jisoo hyung, right? kasi ako na nandyan palagi sa tabi nya and was with him more than a decades now hindi nya masurpresa ng ganito.